Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Another tough situation (Magma vs. Aqua and Skyridge Xatu)

Dek

With the release of Team Magma and Team Aqua, we will see two new technical machines: Magma Box 01 and Aqua Box 01 (using the names that were given on Nick15's site). So, lets say that these technical machines are only ment for the pokemon of the specific team. Would that override the abilities of Skyridge Xatu's Poke-BODY, Synchronicity?

(Poke-BODY) Synchronicity
You may attach any Technical Machine to Xatu.

Last edited:
Hard to say until they're printed in English but as a guess, I'd say Xatu could use them.

That was my guess as well unless Nintendo of Japan made that card so that its only fit for Team Magma/Team Aqua pokemon.

Thoughts? Opinions? comments? (Aren't the three all the same :lol: )

Its also possible that they wont be technical machines, they could be "Magma's secret machine" or "Aqua's scret machine" like the rocket ones. Granted, the rockets didn't get technical machines, but it's possible. The cards could say it "acts like a technical machine or doesn't even act like one it is a secret machine that lets pokemon use attacks... Far fetched, i know, but nintendo could do it. Im leaning twowards xatu being able to use them... though I am a xatu enthusiast and have built a xatu deck that's in testing.
Nobody`

Back