Anti Leafeon Tech

Ace-

Hello,
im searching for an anti leafeon tech in a froslass deck. I found:

Deoxys Normal, but your opponent needs 9-11 energies in play
Magmortar SW weakness abuse
Azelf X, but your opponent needs 11 energies

what can help against leafeon?

Yes, it's like a insta PLOX that does not need an Gardevior. Thing is, you have to put it onto your Bench to Activate it which might take up valuable Bench space. But, I guess you can always put some SSU in your deck and hope you flip right.

Also, since it only works for 1 turn, the slow down is minor. And, if they play like me, they can just charge up a Umbreon or Espeon with Multi and switch to keep Leafeon save from harm.

I dont know how azelf can help.

LEafeon X is not a problem, but Leafeon(holo) is the bigger problem

Azelf Lv.x is good as a tech, because you probably should be running 1 LA Azelf as a tech in the first place. The Lv.x is easy to add and should work with the energy in your deck.

A smart Leafy player is not going to play that many energy if he sees an Azelf Lv.X/Deoxys, and umbreon takes away weakness. Nice try but you are wrong.

Really you can't completely tech around Eevelutions, you just have to play a different deck. You pick magmortar for leafeon I abuse vaporeon. You use kingdra I abuse Jolteon. You use AMU And I abuse jolteon and Leafeon. You use torterra and I abuse Flareon.

JMO

Back