Anti Leafeon Tech

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Ace-, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Ace-

Ace- New Member

Hello,
    im searching for an anti leafeon tech in a froslass deck. I found:

Deoxys Normal, but your opponent needs 9-11 energies in play
    Magmortar SW weakness abuse
    Azelf X, but your opponent needs 11 energies

what can help against leafeon?

2. marill95

marill95 New Member

id say azelf, with leafeons powers, they can attatch at least 2 energys per turn

3. afstandopleren

afstandopleren New Member

Yes, it's like a insta PLOX that does not need an Gardevior. Thing is, you have to put it onto your Bench to Activate it which might take up valuable Bench space. But, I guess you can always put some SSU in your deck and hope you flip right.

Also, since it only works for 1 turn, the slow down is minor. And, if they play like me, they can just charge up a Umbreon or Espeon with Multi and switch to keep Leafeon save from harm.

4. Ace-

Ace- New Member

I dont know how azelf can help.

LEafeon X is not a problem, but Leafeon(holo) is the bigger problem

5. orangematt

orangematt New Member

Leafeon is best played with either Sceptile or Magmortar... I would go for the Azelf.

6. The Phenom1993

The Phenom1993 New Member

I guess azelf is your best choice. Or you could play a moltres or 2, but if you do be sure to put some fire energy too.

7. DarthPika

DarthPika New Member

Azelf Lv.x is good as a tech, because you probably should be running 1 LA Azelf as a tech in the first place. The Lv.x is easy to add and should work with the energy in your deck.

8. BloodDraek

BloodDraek New Member

A smart Leafy player is not going to play that many energy if he sees an Azelf Lv.X/Deoxys, and umbreon takes away weakness. Nice try but you are wrong.

Really you can't completely tech around Eevelutions, you just have to play a different deck. You pick magmortar for leafeon I abuse vaporeon. You use kingdra I abuse Jolteon. You use AMU And I abuse jolteon and Leafeon. You use torterra and I abuse Flareon.

JMO