Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Any more news on ADV 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much everything that there is to know about ADV4 so far is up on either Pojo.com or my site.

Oh, and ADV4 will be out in October. So it'll be a little while before some more information surfaces.

ADV4? it will be nice if Nintendo is able to get the English set out at the same time as the ones in Japan. :D Of course I cant wait till the Sandstrom prerelease on Sept 6 in Salt Lake City.

Oh well, I guess patience will win in the end. But if Nick15 has any pics of the new ADV 4 Murkrow/Yamikarasu i'd be extremely thankful.

Set

Is this set going to be along the lines of Team Rocket/Gym Hero/Gym Challenge/Neo Destiny (trainer and/or dark/light titles in the name)?

Nope, no pictures. Sorry guys. :)

As for my bribes, I give them like 2 quarters and a half dollar each. Since they don't have American money, they're easily ammused by the different designs. :p

Nick15, how do you bribe these people? Where do you see them? Is there so secret PKMN headquarters where everyone who designs the cards hangs out and you just walk in and bribe them?

Water Pokemon Master said:
Nick15, how do you bribe these people? Where do you see them? Is there so secret PKMN headquarters where everyone who designs the cards hangs out and you just walk in and bribe them?

Exactly

You see, people, if Nick told his secret to just anyone, than it wouldn't be a secret anymore.

*prepares bribe to give to nick*

Anaconda... you know I don't like bribes. I'll take your money [grabs Anaconda's bribe]... but I won't give you information. ;)

Heh. Just watch your back, or I'll make you play with the BreaKeys again. ;)

(after all, YOU saw how many I had left at the end of Sunday... and I still have 'em)

No, I know you won't tell. But someday, I'll figure it out... I've got a notorious reputation here in SLC for being able to find anything on the internet given enough time... One day I'll know your secret.

This set is not call ADV4 .....(shocked)

Ectually... It's call EX1
The name of this set is "Two arriviste( I think this words...|||)"
About Team Aqua and Magma...

It will be release at 24 of October...
Also...
Two theme deck will release too at that day.
But there are three options to buy them...
1. Two Aqua
2. Two Magma
3. one magma and one aqua
It means that the player must buy at least two half deck =___=
Terrible.....|||

I'd say ages, before we're waiting for Sandstorm, and then the next one, which should take 2-3 months. Then again 2-3 months.

Hi guys, I'm new here, so please forgive me if my question is a little silly: From what I've gathered, there will be a pre-release of Sandstorm in September (which is cool), but what is the official release date for Sandstorm? Is it really November 2nd, like EB-Games.com says?

Thanks.

Sandstorm's slated for a late September release...I'd guess that EX (insert name here) would possibly try to make a Holiday release, but so did Aquapolis last year...so you never know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back