Any more news on ADV 4?

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by jhnnymullen, Aug 17, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhnnymullen

jhnnymullen New Member

Just wondering if any more has been said about the half-decks or about team Magma/Aqua pokemon in the set?

2. Nick15

Nick15 Member

Pretty much everything that there is to know about ADV4 so far is up on either Pojo.com or my site.

Oh, and ADV4 will be out in October. So it'll be a little while before some more information surfaces.

3. GymLeaderPhil

GymLeaderPhil New Member

Yeah, Nick15 has insider sources. You should see how much he bribes those Card Designers for... :D
    -Phil

4. Gym Leader Blaine

Gym Leader Blaine <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15

ADV4? it will be nice if Nintendo is able to get the English set out at the same time as the ones in Japan. :D Of course I cant wait till the Sandstrom prerelease on Sept 6 in Salt Lake City.

5. jhnnymullen

jhnnymullen New Member

Oh well, I guess patience will win in the end. But if Nick15 has any pics of the new ADV 4 Murkrow/Yamikarasu i'd be extremely thankful.

6. LugiasForce

LugiasForce New Member

Set

Is this set going to be along the lines of Team Rocket/Gym Hero/Gym Challenge/Neo Destiny (trainer and/or dark/light titles in the name)?

7. SlimeyGrimey

SlimeyGrimey New Member

This October or next October?

8. LugiasForce

LugiasForce New Member

Adv 4

This October or next October?

ADV 4 will be released this October in Japan.

9. Nick15

Nick15 Member

Nope, no pictures. Sorry guys. :)

As for my bribes, I give them like 2 quarters and a half dollar each. Since they don't have American money, they're easily ammused by the different designs. :p

10. Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Master <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

Nick15, how do you bribe these people? Where do you see them? Is there so secret PKMN headquarters where everyone who designs the cards hangs out and you just walk in and bribe them?

11. soslowpoke

soslowpoke New Member

Exactly

12. The Anaconda

The Anaconda New Member

You see, people, if Nick told his secret to just anyone, than it wouldn't be a secret anymore.

*prepares bribe to give to nick*

13. Nick15

Nick15 Member

Anaconda... you know I don't like bribes. I'll take your money [grabs Anaconda's bribe]... but I won't give you information. ;)

14. The Anaconda

The Anaconda New Member

Heh. Just watch your back, or I'll make you play with the BreaKeys again. ;)

(after all, YOU saw how many I had left at the end of Sunday... and I still have 'em)

No, I know you won't tell. But someday, I'll figure it out... I've got a notorious reputation here in SLC for being able to find anything on the internet given enough time... One day I'll know your secret.

15. vincent0906

vincent0906 New Member

This set is not call ADV4 .....(shocked)

Ectually... It's call EX1
    The name of this set is "Two arriviste( I think this words...|||)"
    About Team Aqua and Magma...

It will be release at 24 of October...
    Also...
    Two theme deck will release too at that day.
    But there are three options to buy them...
    1. Two Aqua
    2. Two Magma
    3. one magma and one aqua
    It means that the player must buy at least two half deck =___=
    Terrible.....|||

16. Dek

Dek New Member

Anyone got an estimate as to when ADV4 will come out in America?

17. Ultramew

Ultramew New Member

I'd say ages, before we're waiting for Sandstorm, and then the next one, which should take 2-3 months. Then again 2-3 months.

18. Pixelboy

Pixelboy New Member

Hi guys, I'm new here, so please forgive me if my question is a little silly: From what I've gathered, there will be a pre-release of Sandstorm in September (which is cool), but what is the official release date for Sandstorm? Is it really November 2nd, like EB-Games.com says?

Thanks.

19. soslowpoke

soslowpoke New Member

Sandstorm's slated for a late September release...I'd guess that EX (insert name here) would possibly try to make a Holiday release, but so did Aquapolis last year...so you never know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.