Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Anybody know the pull ratios for Platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.

menoknow

How many Lv X, Shining, Secret Rare per box? At a prerelease yesterday, 4 people all in a row at my table pulled a lv X and I got a secret rare in a door prize pack. Stormfront was 2 X, 1 secret, 1 shining per box on average. Someone at the prerelease heard platinum may have 3 X per box? Anybody have any findings?

Sounds like there were several boxes mixed together at a lot of the PRs since there are plenty of reports of people on the same table pulling silly numbers of LV.Xs. It would be awesome at 3 Per box (I'd gladly sacrifice my Reprint and Shiny for an extra couple of Xs) but sadly it will end up being 2 per box. I only hope I get Shaymin Land and Dialga when I order some!

At my prerelease I pulled Dialga, a kid across from me pulled giratina, my g/f next to me pulled drapion, and the lady next to her pulled a shaymin.

he's right i've openned 2 sealed boxes so far and those are the numbers for sake of arguement theres 1x and something on each side. which is good for the half box pay outs

gods honest truth my girlfriend once pulled 3 x's out of a secret wonders sealed box 2 gardys an 1 honchkrow

u can never tell, just hope for the good stuff!!

Dan those boxes had a diffrent count 3 i think i'd have to go back and see the X count that normally dictates it. Its the new way there doing it with the reprint and the new shinings the count is 2/1/1

gods honest truth my girlfriend once pulled 3 x's out of a secret wonders sealed box 2 gardys an 1 honchkrow

u can never tell, just hope for the good stuff!!

Then her box must have been an *extreme* exception since Secret Wonders was notorious for not even having 1 LV.X in. I can tell you now the most you could pull normally in SW is 1 LV.X per box, so your girlfriend's box must have been a factory error or something. As for the rest of the D+P series, 1 is the norm for D+P/MT/GE/MD, with *some* pulling 2. 2 LV.Xs is the norm for LA/SF boxes, with *some* only pulling 1 in LA. You're guaranteed 2 in SF, and that is a trend I fully expect to have been replicated in Platinum. Even though there has been a price increase and realisticlly it does give them a reason to give us more for our money, I sincerely doubt it will be 3 :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back