Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Anyone from Taiwan?

TonySandlin

I'd like to ask a seller a question on a Taiwan auction website, but I need to have an ID in order to sign up to ask the question. Is anyone here from Taiwan that can ask the question for me? I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Believe me, it's hard work contacting those venders. I tipped in my share, enough hours of unpaid labour already. Not worth it. Period.

Believe me, it's hard work contacting those venders. I tipped in my share, enough hours of unpaid labour already. Not worth it. Period.

Its worth it to me. I'm not sure why you are upset about this. I was planning on sending you those cards for your help but you kinda cut communication from me. I apologize if I offended you, but I dont think its fair to help someone out with something and then expect some kind of payment in return. Like I've said before, I appreciate the help and I would gladly help you out with anything you need if you ask. Besides... didnt you strike an amazing deal on a Base booster box because you stumbled on it while searching around for a card I need? I think your good deeds repaid you with that extremely lucky find :D

no, i know a Taiwanese friend but he is busy for few days, best try looking for someone else ...sorry :(

Alright, thanks anyway! If he ever wants to help, please let me know. I think I need to have an ID number in order to contact the guy through the auction site. I noticed he responds to questions about his items but not to his emails.

Thanks. I think she needs some kind of ID though. I can send you the link in PM and explain it there.

I might be able to help! I have an aunty living out there right now.. so I could skype her and see if she can do it for you mate

Its worth it to me. I'm not sure why you are upset about this. I was planning on sending you those cards for your help but you kinda cut communication from me. I apologize if I offended you, but I dont think its fair to help someone out with something and then expect some kind of payment in return. Like I've said before, I appreciate the help and I would gladly help you out with anything you need if you ask. Besides... didnt you strike an amazing deal on a Base booster box because you stumbled on it while searching around for a card I need? I think your good deeds repaid you with that extremely lucky find :D

Alright, thanks anyway! If he ever wants to help, please let me know. I think I need to have an ID number in order to contact the guy through the auction site. I noticed he responds to questions about his items but not to his emails.

You have no idea how many emails I sent to guys on yahoo Taiwan asking. Then you started implying and asking me to draft out Chinese forum posts, search for additional forums, and finding you those Chinese cards scans comparisons. It's frustrating. On my side, I've been firing emails for you. Then I have an unsatisfied person piling up tasks one after another. I would really recommend an agent for you, or learn the Chinese language.

It's important to be thankful.

Btw, I wasn't/ am not after your cards, I have completed the collection already from purchases on this forum.

Last edited:
Back