Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Anyone have any extra Metal Badges?

Prime

Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host
I recently was told at league that I would not be able to earn my metal energy badge because the LL was unable to procure some before the cutoff time.

Would anyone have any extra metal badges that they could send to the league in my area? I'm sure I'm not the only person that is sad to not be able to complete the set.

Of course I could buy one for myself on eBay, but that wouldn't help anyone else out at my local league.

Hopefully asking this isn't wrongfully using this forum.

Prime, I have several left over.

Let me know how many you need and I can get them to you.

It would be nice if Professors that are also League leaders could order extra badges with their Prof. Points.

That would be useful, but it could lead to exploitations with people selling badges on eBay that should only be gotten through the league.

I like that we have the option to earn league points. I'm slower at it than the people in my league because of all the greeting, helping, marking that goes with being a leader. However, I usually get a couple games in 2 hours. I could never earn the badge before, but under the current system, I already have a promo set!

The players like to play the league leader, too. And, a lot of my games I'm picking up the odd player out, who would ordinarily not have a game.

Now, for older badges, I think being able to pick up a single prior season badge set in the store, while supplies last, is a nice thing and not too subject to abuse. While supplies last. However, are there any such supplies? I traded for my energy badges.

Back