Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

AP Physics

Gir

Is anyone taking this class? If so, can you describe to me what kind of things you learn? I want to chose between taking AP Physics + AP Psychology, AP Biolog, and AP Chemistry. I was thinking of taking the first choice because I wanted to take Psychology and I like physics so far this year and I want to learn things along the lines of what Einstein studied.

If you want to take the class, take it, worst case scenario you can just drop out the first week. Though, It all depends on the teacher. For example, I took Physics Honors last year and I did NOT want to take AP Physics this year cause the teacher could not teach well.

Off topic, next year I plan on taking AP Literature, AP Chemistry, AP Psychology, AP Calculus and AP American Government.

I took, Physics a couple of years ago at Weahterford College...It all depends on the teacher!

Physics you dont really learn in depth about Einstein, unless your talking about his theories and stuff, but mainly you learn the mathematics behind everything...

Personally, I like both...Im taking Physcology as my last Pre Requisite for the RN Program...

I was hoping to take next year:

AP English Literature
AP Calculus
AP Economics
AP Physics
AP Psychology

Along with two other classes. Is AP Physics a large workload?

I took physics and psychology in the same year.

Compared to passing psychology, physics will require a speedy covering of materials. Having prior knowledge in physics is a MUST. Unlike psychology, the sciences are graded much harder because you should have prior experience. People taking biology are not first-timers in a bio class. This is taken into account.

lit=easy workload
calc=just make sure to own a calculator
eco=they didnt offer this at my school, but they did offer gov which was a breeze
physics=if youve had physics and you were good at it, take it
psych=easiest ap test ever

Well I'm taking Physics this year and I'm doing fairly well. I think part of the reason why I got a B the first quarter was because my teacher would take off a massive amount of points for writing the given information, equations, etc. And I did hear that Psychology was supposed to be the easiest AP class. Some of my friends are taking it this year because they had room in their schedules and they are doing really well. I suppose I'll sign up for those classes since I think I can handle it and I can always drop one or if necessary.

Anything math = easy (you need a Ti-83+ or higher and you will be ok)
<3 my 84 + Silver for Calculus III (zZzzZz)

Back