Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Apollo deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

takkun 08

Ok, new Idea for a deck. It'll have basically snipers and switchers, aka, pokemon that can attack benched and pokemon that can switch out defending and benched...

4 Ho-oh (UF)
4 Murkrow (UF)
4 Growlithe (LM)
2 Arcanine EX (LM)
4 Absol (LM)
4 Dunsparce (LM)
4 Cursed Stone (LM)
4 Giant Stump (LM)
4 Switch
2 Pokémon Reversal
4 Potion
12 Fire Energy
4 Dark Energy
4 React Energy (LM)

Be as critical as possible, but please don't just tell me "IT SUCKS!" Even if it does, just wanting some help here.

Last edited:
Blaziken 1111 said:
If you have pokemon that swich maybe a fossil or 2 will help stall when you need it.
Good Idea, thanx... fossils would be good, even if I limit both sides to have only 3 on bench.

if you want a good deck that lures out pokemon and does damage to them, consider these pokemon.

Fire deck - Arcanine EX and Ninetales EX

Grass deck - Beautifly and Ariados

Umbreon777 said:
if you want a good deck that lures out pokemon and does damage to them, consider these pokemon.

Fire deck - Arcanine EX and Ninetales EX

Grass deck - Beautifly and Ariados

Ninetails EX from...?

LM Dunsparce switches itself out, not the opponent, and has no sniper ability. I'm not sure if it belongs here.

LM Omastar's "(C) Drag Off " switches and then does 10 damage. Not too exciting, but with a retreat cost of 1 and an attack cost of 1 colorless, it might make a good pinch-hitter. Then again, the LM Omanyte require water energy. Dunno if that deters you, but just saying.

The LM Golem line is one ot think about. Golem's "(F)(C) Enraged Linear Attack" does 10 damage plus 10 for each damage counter on Golem to any of you ropponents Pokemon. At 120 HP, it's a pretty good attack. Graveler does 10 to 2 seperate Pokemon. The LM Geodude, however, is kinda dicey. It's "(F)(C) Self Destruct" does 10 damage to every benched pokemon, and knock Geodude out. Maybe there's a replacement out there you can find for that. Or maybe it doesn't bother you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back