Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Appealing A Current Ruling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkTwins

Hi,
I have played pokemon since it came out i really respect the rules judges , I Just Dont understand the double rainbow energy ruling, It says nothing on the card about discarding it if the pokemon is evolve into an ex but yet this was made a ruling? i am very confused. if this was supposed of been the final intent shouldnt of it been printed of the card? i meant they should of directly stated on the card that if the stage 1 evolves into a stage 2 ex that it gets discard i am not right but it does stay and therfore should stay if not state on the card. If not the card should have an errata thats say so, because the current ruling make no sense, if you get my drift.
Thanks for you time,
Drew

I understand what you're saying, however, PUI is taking the position that the word "attached" in the text is to be taken as a noun and not a verb (adverb?) and so it is the state of being attached to an ex that triggers the discard, not only the action of attaching it.
By the way, I'm editing your signature. The way it is now, it makes the page too wide. You can re-edit the display for the link if you want, but keep it to a reasonable length.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back