Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

apprentice for fun league

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark tyty

alright everyone here is how it works post your ip address and what time you want to be chalanged and walla instant apprentice league for free and fun. mine is [deleted]play me any time after 6:30-8:00 have fun with this please dont mess this up

Last edited by a moderator:
apprentice

I would like to get apprentice but I can never seem to get it down loaded right or understand the directions that it says to do. :mad: Could someone pm me and help? I have windows xp.

Thank you,
chuzzoe

dark tyty said:
alright everyone here is how it works post your ip address and what time you want to be chalanged and walla instant apprentice league for free and fun. mine is [deleted] play me any time after 6:30-8:00 have fun with this please dont mess this up
Um... people put that kind of info (e.g. "hey everybody! I wanna play apprentice!") in their signatures. And they don't post their IP address, they post their AIM, MSN, etc. screen name.

@ chuzzoe- Pokebeach has a download and instructions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a note: If your IP ever starts with 192.168, you CANNOT be called. So, darktyty, no one will be able to call you, and the only way you can play is if you call someone else whose IP doesn't start with that.

on another note, the last number of your IP changes Daily anyway, never by much, but it DOES change, nonetheless
i DO have apprentice...but am not dumb enough to post it on a site for hundreds of people to see...
plus the gameplay of the thing isnt that great anyway, since it's made for MTG, and not Pokémon.

First of all: according to the PokéGym rules:
>> Keep personal information private. It is in your best interests to keep your computer's IP address private. Do not post it. The same goes for your age, phone number and your address. We also ask that you do not post other people's e-mail address. In fact, we encourage you to keep your own e-mail address out of your posts and use the Private Message feature to communicate with other members of the PokeGym.
Second: wrong forum...*whoosh*

Third: online challenges go in the stickied thread at the top of the RTC...*click*

'mom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back