Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

April 4th - The Game Castle - NH Pre-Regionals "FUNtastic" Touranament

mumsascrappa

I want to share this exciting information for another FUN New England event prior to our local Regional Championship tournament on 4/18 at TJ Collectibles. So gather up your deck and supplies, bring a friend and come have some more FUN at a Pokemon event.

Pre-Regionals FUNtastic Tournament
The Game Castle
123 Nashua Road #5
Londonderry, NH 03053
(603) 425-7400

Saturday April 4, 2009
Registration - 10:15 - 11:00 a.m.
FUN tournament starts at 11:15 a.m.
Fee - $5.00 ($2.00 per player going to store owner (Joe K) and $3.00 per player going toward Platinum prize support and some other goodies)

This is a sanctioned tournament and you must have a modified legal 60 card deck with a legible legal deck list. Please be certain to bring your dice/damage counters and special condition markers. Also, bring a friend. Looking forward to a great turnout.

Joe and Karen will provide pizza and drinks for sale.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

Last edited:
God, anybody going to bring there platinum? This week at league many brought so I accsept that many will play.

I've heard from quite a few players who are planning to attend. Looking forward to a great turnout. Great time to practice for the 18th.....oh, and have some fun too! :smile::thumb:

Thanks to all 44 of you how showed up! Mum'll let you know who cashed in. Oh wait everybody!

Thanks to Dave for judging!

Thanks to mumsascrappa for helping advertise! And scorekeeping!

Thanks to Game Castle for hosting us!

Thanks to PokeMeBob for the donations!

Thanks to Tom Shea for the inspiration!

The Pre-Regionals FUNtastic Tournament 4/4/2009
New Hampshire - The Game Castle - Londonderry

First of all a HUGE Thank you to all the parents who supported their Pokemon players by providing a ride, money for the tournament and/or food and your encouragement of the players and staff for the tournament.

Thanks to all the players who cleaned up their pack wrappers and their food trash. We all appreciate you doing your part to keep the store cleaned up. We're proud of how our Pokemon players take care of The Game Castle.

We are truly happy with the number of players who turned out to play at this tournament. We hope you all had a great time.

Thank you to Brian Jessing for providing the TO'ing, and the assistance with the deck lists and teaching. It's always great working with you Brian.
Thank you to Jeremy for providing the computer equipment - glad you were able to also play. (Thanks to Brian for fixing that)
Thank you to Dave Cox for jumping in and helping with great support as the Head Judge. You provided a great service. Thanks again!
Thank you to Joe and Karen for a clean store, and plenty of table space for the players and their supportive parents. Thanks for donating prize support and bringing in pizza for players to buy.
Thank you to Bob Krupa - your support of our Pokemon players is always appreciated! Thanks for the donated prize support. With your help, everyone who completed the tournament did not walk out empty handed! :smile:
Thank you to Ellen Arsenault for bringing in the Dunkin Donut munchkins. The kids were thrilled with the sweet surprise snack. Your great! THANKS!
Thank you to Diane McGuiness for your help with the raffle! You did a great job!
Thanks to Adam Tuttle for some raffle prize donations. Your generosity is appreciated!
Thanks to Tom Shea, who always supports and encourages our efforts for Pokemon events.

Tournament Details

Tournament Organizer: Brian Jessing
Scorekeeper/Event Organizer: Patty Lefavour
Head Judge: Dave Cox

Attendance:

JR = 9 players 4 rounds
SR = 18 players 5 rounds
MA = 17 players 5 rounds

JR division -Top 4

1 - Matthew J 4/0
2 - Joe C 3/1
3 - Ben T 2/2
4 - Aaron A 2/2

SR division - Top 4

1 - Aylam R 5/0
2 - Mark G 4/1
3 - Dylan L 4/1
4 - Marc M 4/1

MA division - Top 4

1 - Adam T 5/0
2 - Tyler J 4/1
3 - Jon B 4/1
4 - Tom M 4/1

Reminder:

Be certain to check and re-check your deck, sleeves and deck list prior to attending a Pokemon event. The names of the cards must be written precisely to avoid confusion ie: Pokedex Handy 910is is the name of the card, not Pokedex. Be accurate to avoid a problem at upcoming events.

Also - Be sure to have your own dice/damage counters and special condition markers at all events.

To those of you who we usually see at our events who were unable to make it, we missed you!

Last edited:
Sounds like everyone had fun! Sorry I had to miss it this time, but schoolwork project overload took over my planned Saturday. Hope to see everyone at Regionals! Congrats to the winners.

We did Mary! Doesn't sound like you had a fun way to spend a Saturday. Hope it turns out with a good grade! Missed you guys. Probably see you in a couple weeks.

Luckily, I wasn't the one doing the projects, and we did make time to go to league for a few hours, so I still got my practice in for Regionals.

Mumsascrappa,

Thanks for hosting a great touranment.

Brian and Dave,

Thanks for awesome judging. It was just right for the tournament.

We had a great time.

Knew i'd forget to thank someone -

Thanks Jeremy for the use of your laptop & printer!

thanks mgm.....and son....for deciding to make your first ever visit to New Hampshire, just for our tournament! Glad you decided to travel for us! Great having you both there! :smile:

Back