Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

AquaForrest

Status
Not open for further replies.

meisadude

First of all, this is my brothers deck and he is the one who named it, so bear with me. I just wanna know how well you think it would do and if it needs any tweaks.

4-4-4 Beedrill UL (I think that's the abreviation for unleashed)
4-4-4 Mamoswine (idk abr. For triumphant)
3-3 Yanmega (2 triumphant yanma, 1 LA, 2 Tri Yanmega, 1 LA)
1 Yanmega 4
2 Butterfree FB
(33)

3 Prof. Elms Training Method
2 PONT
2 Black Belt
2 PokeComm
2 Interviewers Questions
(13)

8 Water energy
8 Grass energy
(16)

A lot of pokemon and few T/S which isn't my style, but he makes it effective by swarming the enemy with 4 beedrills, 1 mamo and 1 Yanmega, which somehow works for him. He just keeps twineedling (50x with 2 coin flip) and he does 100 every 2-3 times. Pretty devastating since it only takes him 2-3 turns to set up with one grass energy for twineedle and evolving with weedles and kakunas speed evolution attack.

He swarms without Bts or Rare candy? I don't think the Mamoswine is important here, you have 2 cheap attackers, I would focus on that, putting in stuff like Candy, Bts, Bebe's Search, Pokemon collector, Pokemon communication, Luxury ball, professor Oaks training method, uxie even. I would start with adding those and then see how the deck works

Ok cool. Although, he will probably leave in atleast a 1-1-1 mamo line to spread after two sonic waves from Yanmega LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back