2 Holon Transciever
2 Holon Mentor
1 Holon Scientist
2 Warp point
1 Retriever

15 Energy
12 Fire
3 Holon trode

The stradegy is to get an Arcanine ex going quick. Then use Typhlosion's pokepower to charge the second Arcanine ex. Power tree is used to have a constant flow energy in your hand and is the reason no reacts are in the deck. I think this deck would be pretty stong, but BLS would have its way with it. Tell me what you think can make it stronger.

The Pokemon line looks pretty solid, IMO.

Trainer Line needs a quick fix though:
-2 Holon Transciever
-1 Holon Scientist (I predict your hand being bigger than your opponent's)
-2 Warp Point
-1 Rare Candy (My decks get by quickly with only 3, I think 3 is a good amount)

+2 Pokemon Retriever
+2 Copycat (need more "draw" power here)
+2 Super Scoop Up

IMO, if you don't have enough Pokemon retriever to get your Holon's energy back, then I would recommend throwing in more Holon's energy. However with Retriever, your chances of getting the cards back are greater, and you can also get back more than just the Holon's if your other Pokemon have taken a beating. I feel that this deck should have around 2-3 Pokemon Retriever in it.

Everything else looks very solid. Try these quick changes and see if its consistency rating improves (which it should). Having enough draw capability in any deck will help it be more consistant and go through the deck enough times to quickly get the stuff you need. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back