2 Warp Point
1 Luxury Ball
25 Trainers

4 Call Energy
6 Psychic Energy
6 Lightning Energy
2 Water Energy
16 Energy

Strategy: Start with a Ripple Swell on Turn 2 so you can see what your opponent is playing. Get the Psychic Bolt and Omniscient Arceus cards in play quickly as well. Psychic Bolt is your main attack, and you can use it through Omniscient. The Arceus of the basic stage should have a type advantage against meta decks. Water energy is used for Mewtwo.

i would recommend you do the pokemon this way
2 Arceus:colorless
1 Arceus:fire:
1 Arceus:grass:
1 Arceus:water:
1 Arceus:fighting:
1 Arceus:lightning
1 Arceus:psychic:
1 Arceus:dark:
1 Arceus:metal:
3 Arceus Lv. X (3 of each)

I was wondering if it would be a better idea to add every every type of arceus there is and 3 of all arceus lv.x because one of my friends told me i should make i deck with every type of arceus but the trainers and energies and all that stuff are perfect enough to me. By the way you should add Bench Shield to protect your bench pokemon.

Arceus Grass is kinda terrible. I've really only found it useful against Gengar, but the difference is very minor.

Arceus Metal is possible. But is it worth sacrificing 60 damage just to protect myself from Lv.Xs. Not everything plays Lv.Xs (Beedrill, Charizard and Shuppet come to mind)

I would do
- 4 call
-1 Ultimite zone
-1 Arceus Lv.X - Psychic Bolt
-2 Pokeradar
+ 3 Level max
+1 Dark Ar
+1 fire Ar
+1 dark
+2 fire
But that me

I would suggest adding at least enough of each type of energy so that you have more options in terms of attacks

How do you plan to do those Arceus attacks when the only basic energies you have are Water, Lightning, and Psychic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back