Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

~ Arceus PRs: New England - Milford Saturday/Tewks & Cherry Valley Sunday ~

PokeDaddy

Pre Releases: Sealed $25.00 per player, Prizes for everyone.
Registration starts at 1015 with play starting at 1100 sharp.

10/31:
  • TJ Collectibles, 160 Mass, Street, Milford, MA (508) 404-8245 http://www.tjcollect.com/
  • Come dressed in costume and may be get some candy! :eek:

11/1:
  • Players will receive 6 booster packs to build their deck. Energy is loaned to the players as well. Players are responsible to bring damage counters and dice.
  • Each of the above pre releases feature 2 packs per player prize support.
  • Each of the above pre releases will run Booster Drafts after the main event ends!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
DRAFT DAY:
11/7:
TJ Collectibles:
These days will feature $25.00 dollar booster drafts with prize support of 8/4/2/2

Each time a player booster drafts the cost will drop by $2.00 to a minimum cost of $15.00, this is a special that carries over BOTH DAYS!
Registration opens 11:00 am, Drafts will form every 8 players. Drafts will run nonstop until 4:00 pm.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
10/24:

10/25:
  • The Grid, 52 Purnell Place, Manchester, CT (860) 645-9006
  • Relentless Dragon, 493 Amherst Street, Nashua NH 03063, 603-204-5275, http://relentlessdragon.com/

Last edited:
I am confused is there 1 or 2 draft days? Because it says it carries over 2 days but there is only 1 date poseted

I saw that too, and forgot to ask Steve A about it yesterday. Maybe he'll see the note and confirm it. Check back later.

Tom Shea has been out of town. I will talk to him when he is available.

I believe it is a mistake/carry over from the SV PRs held aournd the worlds time.

Check back later.....

good thing Steve posted this when he did, because go-pokemon's been down for the last like 3 weeks minus a day it seems.
He is definitely saving a lot of parents/posters a lot of panic and confusion =p
Idk if I'm going to any of the NH ones this weekend...still needing a break from the game before the cities binge.

I was hoping to get to 3 but we'll only be at The Game Castle this Saturday and maybe Rising Pheonix next Sunday.

Tomorrows the big day! arceus here we come lol nahh not to much from this set that i'm interested in aside from the sleeves .if anyone wants to trade for them lmk at londonderry!

Ill be at the The Game Castle saturday for the first time and its going to be my only prerealse cause im saving money for X-MAS for freinds and family..they always come first b4 pokemon..cause pokemon is just a game and not life!! But see you peoples saturday.

may be able to get to cherry valley. if not, save some expert belts and salamances (along w/ the lvl.x) for me!!

Hey guys, we're thinking about trick-or-treating in the Milford area near TJ's after drafting. Anyone thinking about coming along?

Back