Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Arceus999's Prerelease Report

KAZUTO!!!

Well, yeah, this is my first Tournament report, and I may forget some details.

So, I got my six packs, the guy next to me pulled a Garchomp Lv.X in his first pack. Anyways, here's my list:

Pokemon (18):

Kangaskhan x1
Glaceon Non-Holo x1
Espeon x1
Eevee (The bad one) x2
Staravia x2
Starly x3
Glameow x2
Fearow x1
Spearow x1
Zapdos x1
Chatot x1
Driftloon x2

Trainers (5):

Energy Search x2
PokeBall x1
Energy Restore x1
Dusk Ball x1

Energy (17):

Lightning Energy x6
Water Energy x5
Psychic Energy x6

Not my greatest work, no. But, anyway, on to the report...

Round 1 vs Eeveelution deck, with other things like Kabutops

Well, yeah, I had a Kangaskhan/Driftloon start. Kangaskhan Benched. He had an Eevee or something out. I went first, attached to Kangaskhan and passed. He attached and passed. I attached to Driftloon, and used Reaction for 20, and switched with Kang. He used Gnaw, 10. I attached and used Bite, 30. He Evolved to Vaporeon, and used Hyper Whirlpool, 60 and flipped tails. I used Comet Punch... and rolled 4 tails. The game just went downhill from there, I couldn't draw into anything. I lost, I had 3 Prizes left. GG.

0-1

Round 2 vs Other Eeveelutions, with other things like Fearow

Lol, I forget most of this game, but anyway, what I remember. I remember that I was fighting him off with Kangaskhan, and KO'd 2 Pokemon. Then, he got KO'd by Ambipom, but not before I did 60 damage with Comet Punch. Well, then I sent up my Driftloon, and did 20, Knock Out. He sent up Flareon, I had a Glaceon Active now, after I switched. I kept on switching between Glaceon and Drifloon for a while, then after 4 Reactions, he finally switched out to Hippowdon. Well, I sent up Glaceon, who had 2 Energy on it after I attached, his Benched Flareon had only 10 HP left, I used Ice Shot, hit the Flareon, Knock Out, I won. GG.

1-1

Round 3 vs Eeveelutions with other things, I think

Well, um, here...Kangaskhan just swept, I think. I really forget, though, sorry. I won though. GG.

2-1

Final Round vs Deck similar to mine

Well, yeah, he had a similar deck to mine. This was the only game where Zapdos was actually played. So, yeah, I got Zapdos, and swept, doing damage to my Bench, not KOing them. Also, I put up something else, I think, and took a Prize, and I won. Zapdos's 80 damage really won me this one... unlike the last matches. GG.

3-1

2nd place. Pretty good. At the end, for my 2 bonus packs, I pulled a good Eevee, finally! And a Scizor, too.

Props:

Eevee
Getting 2nd place
Zapdos
Kangaskhan
Driftloon
Majestic Dawn
Eeveelutions
Trading for most of the cards I needed for Eeveelutions
Po-Po-Pocchama for winning
All my opponents for fun games

Slops:

No Lv.Xs :frown:
Staravia
Fearow
Glameow
Not pulling the good Eevees in my first 6 packs

Well, there you go. My first tournament report. Hope you liked it!

Last edited:
thank you for finally agreeing. for a moment i was scared if there was acually a garchomp line in MD.

Back