Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Archetype or Rogue?

Ardoptres

What do you choose?
I always make my own rogue decks. Always. True, I've been using Mercury, but there wasn't anyone other than me in the league who used it, and i didn't use pkmn forums, when i made it.

Who are you? Netdecker or yourself? And what's best?

umm I am on team rogue and the title say rogue but really I play with w/e I am comfortable with, rogue is great but if it isnt winning then it isn't worth it, take Flariados for example, I am so comfortable with that deck that I can't break away from it. So really I play what wins.

I do my best to make the deck that wins, if using a stratergy that other people use makes me a netdecker, then yes I'm a netdecker.

If it wins..I dont care if I made it or if its an archetype...I mena yes, if I see a combo, I try it out. But If i have the cards to make an amazing deck thats an archetype, i'll prolly play it

quite honestly, most of the people that are too close minded to play archetypes are the sub-par players. they're the ones that label anyone and everyone as a "netdecker".

the best players will play what wins.

I try to stick with my own ideas. It's worked once or twice (Acid Liability? Create an archetype? Too bad I completely sucked the one time I played it at a tournament, but I can tell you exactly why!) but my only City this season I went 1-4. Oh well.

Edit: And it's not because I "dislike archetypes" or anything like that... I still have my Metagross d playset, for example, and I have a Raieggs deck built. I just play what I enjoy playing, tournaments be damned. League wins are more important to me because that's what I can actually do most of the time... and I dominate my League... it hardly matters what I play.

A person might be able to creat a combo of an arcetype deck without even knowing it exists..like i did before coming to the gym

i have been playing metanite for 1 1/2 years (ever since i saw the scans and created my own appr patch), thus i am not net decking
i play red face paint, no one ever sees my decks coming

I built Meta-Nite almost the moment DS was released, and that was on the tail end of a sabbatical from the game during which I didn't visit the Gym either.

I created Acid Liability.

That's more than enough for me, ahahahaha. What's next for Tagrineth? More bumbling 1-4 tournaments...?

Back