Are there any good decks that use Eveelutions???

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by helghast101, Aug 9, 2008.

1. helghast101

helghast101 New Member

I have been out of the game for awhile and I noticed the newest starters are based around/ come with eveelutions... are there any good decks at the moment that use them???

2. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Yes. It's called Eevee deck.

It's focused around Eevee, with Leafeon Lv.X as a secondary attacker, and Espeon to give Eevee and the rest of the Eeveelutions +20 HP, Umbreon to give them no Weakness and free Retreat, and the rest of the Eeveelutions (and Espeon) to hit the opponent for Weakness.

3. nnaann

nnaann New Member

I'm making an Eveelutions Energy Abuse deck. I use sceptile GE to make each grass energy count for 2. Leafeon Lv X allows you to equip an extra energy each turn. And it's attack counts the energy attached to all your pokemon.

4. rroaryh

rroaryh New Member

magmortar and eeveelutions. Leafeon LVl X can be an attacker, other lutions are techs and Magmortar is also a huge attacker with leafeon given him the juice.

5. Muscovy Level X

Muscovy Level X New Member

I've always thought of an Eevee/Electrode deck. Electrode can be pretty good as far as speed goes (donk heaven :biggrin:), and the ability alwows eaiser energy acess, as that can be a problem with 6 types!

6. OLD_SCHOOL_PLAYER

OLD_SCHOOL_PLAYER New Member

Meatloaf- Magmortar/eevees

run a 2-2-2 magmortar x

4 eevee
    2 jolteon
    2 leafeon
    2 leafeon x
    1 umbreon
    1 espeon

focus on leafeon, jolteon for empoleon..magmortar as second attacker

7. rroaryh