Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Are there ANY pokemon players in AR?!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurf Cat

My league has just been aproved by the Pokemon Organized Play... I have the league now. It's at Vintage Stock in Rogers, AR. Does ANYONE live near Rogers, AR?!?!?!?!? If you do, PLEASE attend my league. I haven't decided on when I'm to start my league, but I will as soon as I have at least a handful of players.

PLEASE reply to this!

Wow! Where is Rogers, Arkansas!!!

I do not live there, but I am excited to see Pokemon starting out of there!

I tried to get a State Champ to be run there, but due to the inactivity of Pokemon in AR, they just said no.

You are at the totally wrong end of the State for me, but you may want to contact Old Man out of Oklahoma, or Master Professor Birch out of Texas, who I am SURE will be happy to provide you some support!!!

Welcome aboard!!!

Vince

meganium45 said:
Wow! Where is Rogers, Arkansas!!!

I do not live there, but I am excited to see Pokemon starting out of there!

I tried to get a State Champ to be run there, but due to the inactivity of Pokemon in AR, they just said no.

You are at the totally wrong end of the State for me, but you may want to contact Old Man out of Oklahoma, or Master Professor Birch out of Texas, who I am SURE will be happy to provide you some support!!!

Welcome aboard!!!

Vince

Rogers is in the North West corner of Arkansas. Maybe some people from SW MO would be able to attend?

Last edited:
Smurf Cat said:
My league has just been aproved by the Pokemon Organized Play... I have the league now. It's at Vintage Stock in Rogers, AR. Does ANYONE live near Rogers, AR?!?!?!?!? If you do, PLEASE attend my league. I haven't decided on when I'm to start my league, but I will as soon as I have at least a handful of players.

PLEASE reply to this!

The league starts April 2nd and will go from 3:00 to 5:00 pm. PLEASE COME IF YOU ARE AT ALL CLOSE TO ROGERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back