Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Are you a pushover or not?

NightTerrors

What would you do in these situations?

1. You and your friends sit at a restaurant and you don't have a menu(asking the waiter to bring one isn't a choice). Then your friend tells you to go bring a menu. Would you go? Have in mind that you want to eat and you need a menu. I mean it's dumb to say no just because of stubbornness.

2. Your annoying friend gets in front of you while waiting in the line. What to do? He like, pushes you so as to get in front of you while laughing dumbly.

3. Your friend(the annoying one once again) takes advantage that you went to the toilet and sits where you were sitting in the cafe. Do you start a fight or just sit where he was sitting without doing anything? What do you do anyway?

4. Your dumb friend just slaps your back or bangs your head just for 'fun'. What do you do? Remember you are friends(even if you don't like it its hard to break up with him because he is a common friend with your other friends so he will always be in the company).

1) I would go get a menu, no big deal.

2) At this point I would start to think that this friend was starting to take advantage of me. If he does this without checking to see if it's OK with you, I'd talk with him about it. In my current situation I'd think him very immature to be cutting in line to begin with.

3) I'd thank him for keeping my seat warm, and imply that I would like to have it back. If it was a place I had established for eating or doing work there, I would need to have my seat back.

4) OK, that crosses the line for me. I have issues with being touched, especially with being hit or slapped, and if he refuses to understand that I prefer not to be subjected to that, then I'd have to cut it off with him.

If this is a person who continues to do things that upset you after you've asked him to stop, then it's really not that difficult to break up with him at all, since he's made it clear that he doesn't care what you think or how you feel, and you would be better off hanging with friends who respect you. Don't let him take your companionship for granted.

1.) I'd get the menu
2.) Depends on the line. If it's a long wait and the line isn't moving, then whatever we're both going to the same place and he'll probably be next to me regardless of what I do, so being in front of me or behind me has no big difference. If it's a fast paced line I'd probably get angry and tell them off.
3.) If food is on the table I'd tell them to get up and move, if the food is gone or isn't there anymore, then I'll sit down and start acting passive aggressively if I'm annoyed enough.
4.) At first I'd tell them to stop it (if we aren't friendly enough to do that normally) and if he continues I'd start raising hell until he stops.

I don't really care much for these kinds of questions however since I don't generally end up being friends with those kinds of people, so my answers don't hold a lot of weight to them.

Sounds somewhat like one of my friends.
1) I'd just get a menu
2) I've had issues with people just getting in front of me with no reason. And that person being my friend I might tell him to stop.
3) I would politly ask for my seat back.
4) Since I have quick reflexes. The friend would be moaning in pain for a week. Plus I don't like being touched so I'd blame my friend for not understanding.

This reminds me of my troll of a friend who thinks it's funny to take my hat or say things like "wow fail" or LOL(literally) at useless and not very funny things. Hey, but it is High School for me.

1. I'm sorry, not being able to ask a waiter for a menu is a stupid option not to have, I'd wait and ask the dang waiter. Or otherwise pre-empt whatever friend by asking them to get me a menu as likely I wouldn't have one either

2. Depends, if it's in a joking manner that's going on, I'd probably push him behind me

3. If food or whatever hasn't been serviced yet (assuming this is a cafe), probably just grab the other seat. Otherwise if it's in like a theater and he's trying to seat me behind a tall person, kick him out

4. Back slapping is fine, but I would have established long ago head banging is a no-no, as that hurts.

1. You and your friends sit at a restaurant and you don't have a menu(asking the waiter to bring one isn't a choice). Then your friend tells you to go bring a menu. Would you go? Have in mind that you want to eat and you need a menu. I mean it's dumb to say no just because of stubbornness.

2. Your annoying friend gets in front of you while waiting in the line. What to do? He like, pushes you so as to get in front of you while laughing dumbly.

3. Your friend(the annoying one once again) takes advantage that you went to the toilet and sits where you were sitting in the cafe. Do you start a fight or just sit where he was sitting without doing anything? What do you do anyway?

4. Your dumb friend just slaps your back or bangs your head just for 'fun'. What do you do? Remember you are friends(even if you don't like it its hard to break up with him because he is a common friend with your other friends so he will always be in the company).

1. By those conditions, I would go, because hey, I need a menu.

2. If he cuts in front of me, I don't care. But if he pushes me to get in front, I'll tell him not to, expletives included.

3. Why am I hanging out with this guy?

4. Hit him back.

1. I don't understand the question. Your friend tells you to go bring a menu??
2. I'd make him go behind me but i'd joke about it.
3. If there's no difference in where he was sitting then I really wouldn't care. If my seat was better in some way i'd make him move.
4. I'd tell him to grow the hell up

1. Not sure I understand...but I'd probably get the menu.

2. I'd tell him to get out of my way.

3. It depends. If I really liked that spot, I'd tell him to move. If I didn't, I'd take his old spot.

4. Hit him back...? I am honestly not sure what I would do...

1) Depends on my mood :]
2) Probably use semi-strong words jokingly of course
3) Depends, Do I really care? :eek:
4) Slap him across the face harder, or curse him out :l

1. I get up at get a menu (I was made with legs for a reason.)

2. Tell him to shut up and stop being inconsiderate. If he's too immature to take that seriously I punch him in the face

3. Depends on the mood. Good: I take his spot. Bad: I push him off the chair. As easy as that.

4. Oh man I have so many "friends" who do this. Well I would yell at them and hit them hard then go run like pachirisu. :lol: :lightning: :lightning:

Back