warp point 1
night maintenance 2

Energy
psychic 9
water 7
double rainbow 2
scramble 2
holon wp 1

I played that deck in my league with proxies for empoleon !! but the deck i really good.
Pokemon 24
Empoleon

He is there for the mag decks but is good for sniped too!

Matchups

Mag/balziken/claydol

55:45 if you get the fast empoleon its game. but then not still a good chance to beat it up with the bannete, only problem his healing power so a fast cessetion would do best.

Skittles
50:50 you have to get fast cessetion, or battle frontier when yes easy match, when not you have really problem o beat it.

Gardyllade/plox

45:55 I have always problems to play against it, but when i get a T2 bannete i win most of my matches! But mis magius would really help her!

!!!!

Last edited:
I don't mean to flame you, but:

1. This deck is not Arithmetic at all. So far I've seen 2 decks calling themselves Arithmetic... just because they pack Banette? And BTW, 3-3 is bad.

2. The lines are just randomly mixed. Empoleon is not being taken advantage of here as there is nothing that works with it. Mismagius is bad, especially since this deck does nothing to spread counters, thus, as I said, making this deck NOT Arithmetic.

3. There is no chemistry.

4. Another bad trainer/supporter line.

5. 21 energies? You MUST be new at this game.

6. As far as your matchup ratios go, in reality they are more like 20-80 against any good player at BEST. I'm just being honest.

I'm sorry, but again, as an original tester and user of Arithmetic, this is just bad. But I shouldn't feel too bad since this deck really is NOT Arithmetic at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back