Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Arizona Stormfront Prereleases (4) w/Halloween Costume Contest NOW With PICS

spookees

There are 4 STORMFRONT Prereleases for Arizona​

>Saturday Evening Oct 25th at Hero Comics in Phoenix (5:30pm reg, 6:30pm start)
>Sunday Morning Oct 26th at Gamers Inn in Mesa (10am reg, 11am start)
>Sunday Morning Nov. 2nd at Samurai Comics (West side) in Phoenix/Avondale (10am reg, 11am start)
>Sunday Late Afternoon Nov. 2nd at Amazing Discoveries Tucson (4pm reg, 5pm start)

Players will receive a Prerelease stamped promo card and package of 60 Stormfront sleeves, while supplies last! please come early!

Remember if you bring a new player to any of these events you and the new player will both get an extra pack at the end of the event!!

Tournament Structure
Three Age Divisions:
>> Juniors (born in 1998 or later)
>> Seniors (born in 1994, 1995, 1996, or 1997)
>> Masters (born in 1993 or earlier)

Cost - $25

Additional Information - Call (602) 791-4941 or pm me here.

ANNUAL HALLOWEEN COSTUME EVENT!!! (see below)
As most of you are aware Halloween is my birthday and every year I designate one event to Halloween!This year we are doing 2 of them!

This year it will be the Stormfront prerelease at Hero Comics on Sat. Oct 25th and Gamers Inn in Mesa on Sunday Oct. 26th.

Anyone who attends these events in a POKEMON Costume will get a "Stormfront" Halloween treat!
Also, there will also be a Pokemon Halloween costume contest at both of these events. The winner, determined by a non participant and non-staff person, will receive a special Pokemon prize.

(the Pokemon costume must have some effort put into it, For Example: showing up in a red shirt with glasses and a hat claiming to
be a "cool trainer" or a Hawaiian shirt to be "Scott" is not going to count, however store bought costumes are okay).
My birthday, My rules. LOL

Also, Free Pokemon Raffles!!

Oh and I will have some Halloween Treats for everyone who registers to play, while supplies last!! BOO!!

See you soon!!

Last edited:
So, blizzard cannot just come up and go "Snorlax, right?" and win the prize???

Love ya Ken.

Happy birthday Trish!

Vince

Now, if we were to put some effort into a Trainer costume, would that be ok though?

Yes thats perfect!!

So, blizzard cannot just come up and go "Snorlax, right?" and win the prize???

Love ya Ken.

Happy birthday Trish!

Vince

LMAO! Wow, ummm, wow, ummm, ya, uh, right he cannot just come up and go "Snorlax" and win the prize.
However, Lugias_realm mentioned Blizz should show up as Blissey :)

Thank you for the birthday wishes too!!

Not amused not amused at all

besides isn't the snorlax costume trademarked? by a certain admin.

BLiZz

Vince,
Just because your in a different state does not mean ur safe from the Blizz...... :)
Lugias_realm disappeared for a whole week after his Blissey comment :)

Well a bummer has strike and i cannot dress up as my pokemon *hintavihint* because of my Grandfathers 60th Birthday, but Trish if all possible post some costumes on the board :)
btw ken should go with some 1"pipes taped to his head and say he's an Exploud :) <3 <3 <3 <3

Ken Getting ANGRY.

Maybe Ken go Hulk.

Maybe Ken go Exploud.

(refuses to open any mail from Ken this coming week)

Is tatooasaurus rex a Pokemon?

Love ya man!

Vince

LOL You wont like him when he's hungry

this is going to be awsome but why 530 got to go to a costume party at 7

Well I guess i'll dress up and see you all there:smile:

Why dress up? Didn't your mom ever tell you that you are fine just the way you are? lol:lol:

Seriously though, spookees, when you have the contest / event, you should get some pics and upload them to the gallery. I think it would be cool to see all the costumes.

Ken as *Blissey* though? Nightmares!!

But, sadly you all lose the contest anyway. My costume will be the best - the ghost that wasn't there. :rolleyes:

We will be taking Pics on BOTH DAYS!! I will get them posted too! Cant wait!

Hey so when did Blissey start giving you Nightmares???!!!

Special Birthday cake for one of our Judges too! *coughmudkipmastercough* Enuff for everyone playing!!

See you all there!

Not Blissey itself, but the though of Ken as Blissey scares me.

He is more the Exploud type.

We will be taking Pics on BOTH DAYS!! I will get them posted too! Cant wait!

Hey so when did Blissey start giving you Nightmares???!!!

Special Birthday cake for one of our Judges too! *coughmudkipmastercough* Enuff for everyone playing!!

See you all there!
Again, you speak of this master of mudkips I ask you who they are yet you do not answer.:lol:

Back