Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Auction time... It's over PMing winners*please close*

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalFire

Yea, so it seems like I can't live without someone chasing me down the streets waving $ at me for my cards, so I must do it this way then. :tongue:

NOTE: Anyone who has not handed in thier payment from the last auction cannot bid on this one!
They include:
magneton 1945 , OGP98 , vincat01

I will be PMing you all tonight and see what's up. If there is no response by (extended cause of Ford) Jan 9th, it will be to the cautionary list with you. You've been warned.
When I get your payment, you will be allowed to bid on this one. Until then....

First the Rules:
1. You will send first, even if I traded with you before, sorry. Certain high profile/worthy traders are exempt and can be done at same time or otherwise. You will be notified if you qualify.

2. US / Canada bids only. Anyone from another country who wants to be part of this must ask someone else in the US/CAN to bid on their behalf since the $ needs to be here asap.

3. If the end bid does not come close to the hidden reserve price, it's not sold and you don't win. (It's not as much as you might think, so anything here is winnable!)

4. Auction ends Jan. 6, 2007 @ 12am eastern time. That means ending friday night for those who don't get it...

5. Shipping cost is your choice of either 1 or 2 stamps depending on # of cards won (USA only), or $1 covers all shipping. If you pay for it, I can also put delivery confirmation on any items. (Sorry but I need all $ I can on this one folks...)

6. My current Refs list is on the bottom of my trade thread (see sig for link). Check if needed.

7. Any bid must be at least 1 dollar higher than the last. (no change)

8. Cash, and Money Order only. (Don't have paypal)

9. Unlike my last one, this time there is no backing out before the auction is over. (Nothing will be changed to make this rule fizzle out, so yea...)

10. If you didn't read all the rules, do so now before moving on!

"It's Auction Time!!!"

-----------------------------

#1. Top 8 Tropical Wind '04
Pic: Here
Starting Price: $80
BIN: $200
Current Leader: cpbog1 - $85
Status - not sold

#2. Staff Tropical Tidal Wave '05
Pic: Here
Starting price: $40
BIN: $60
Current Leader: NONE

------------------------------------------

#3. Banette ex
Starting Price: $20
BIN: $30
Current Leader: tommynguyen - $21

---------------------------------

#4 Charizard *
Starting Price: $25
BIN: $45
Current Leader: NIGHTFOX - $26
Status - NOT SOLD

#5 Suicune *
Starting Price:$12
BIN: $20
Current Leader: NIGHTFOX - $12

#6 Celebi ex (UF)
Strting Price:$15
BIN:$18
Current Leader: NONE

#7. Dustox ex
Starting Price: $10
BIN:$15
Current Leader: BlackViper - $10

#8. Flygon ex (LM)
Starting Price: $10
BIN: $18
Current Leader: BlackViper - $10

#9. Holon Transceiver (NH)
Starting Price: $6
SOLD: - P_A - $10

#10 Shiftry ex
BIN only: $25
Winner:

#11 Shiftry ex
BIN only: $25
Winner:

Last edited:
Sorry Mike, $10 on #9. However I'd like to see a firm shipping cost, or shipping included.

Bids updated.
Also clarified my shipping charges.
Is there really no one here that wants these rare worlds cards 2 auctions in a row?! o_O

Last edited:
umn....
?
i never the AMOUNT U PUT ON DA ITEMS.
i ut starting bid,doesnt that mean 1$?
cuz thats wut i meant to put.
can u plz change it?

pokemonforever: They're not my items to do that with (it's being sold here by me for a friend) and I don't like ebay too much. It'll take some time before I start doing that.

therage: I did put the starting price which is = to starting bid on the item. I'll remove it this time but next time please read the starting price and bid accordingly ok?

Bids up

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Added Buy it Now (BIN) to almost all items.
Be aware that many are very likely to sell as they are now...

Last edited:
Mike: Nice that you were thinking of me to help out, but 1,2 and 9 are not part of my resolution, just my friend's new found addiction with anime figurines. Be aware that since they're his cards, he controls the selling outcome of those cards but I do the shipping. It's the thought that counts though. ^_^

bids up

Can my bid for #9 be a BIN? Just wondering, since there doesn't seem to be many people trying to outbid me.

P_A: Ok then, 9 is sold.
Sending contact info now.

Jreeves: Unless it's a Ray* or Lati@s * in the bid (except when bidding #1 or 2), then no sorry. Cash only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back