3 holon mentor
3 celios

supporters-12

6 electric
4 scramble
3 DRE

energy-13
total-60
Pretty basic. Castform to draw, use the queen to deal damage and gatr to stack it on. He loads up damage pretty quick. Questions, comments, rude gestures.

Last edited:
Too slow.
In this format, you gotta be a lot faster than setting up two stage 2s via delta draw.

Go w/ a 2-2 Fearow d line and a 2-2 Milotic d line.
Along w/ the 4-2-4 Gatr d and 4 Mentor and 4 Celios.
You gotta have LOTS of draw power and so Milotic and Fearow are VERY speedy stage 1s that will make SO MUCH of a difference in this deck, and in any delta deck really.

I did the 4 mentor for awhile but it didnt help much. with 3 in the deck i pretty much start with them in the starting hands. as for the fearow, what do you propose i take out? theres not alot of room to work with. its an idea though. maybe a 1-1 line for double search? problem is most of the time a 1-1 will have something in the prizes.

I like this deck better with 3-2-3 Meganium d. Fighting type > Metal type, and Delta reduction for 60-80 is just sick. People are right though, castform start is very difficult in the new format. You only run six basic-attachable energies, that's only one tenth of your deck, which means you don't have great chances of starting with castform, basic energy, and mentor. Maybe curve the deck toward being more aggressive and disruptive? Drag off can be a really effective way of stalling out a few turns while spreading damage so you can set up a couple more Gatrs.

I did the 4 mentor for awhile but it didnt help much. with 3 in the deck i pretty much start with them in the starting hands. as for the fearow, what do you propose i take out? theres not alot of room to work with. its an idea though. maybe a 1-1 line for double search? problem is most of the time a 1-1 will have something in the prizes.

I am gonna be honest w/ you, although Queen is a nice attacker, I just see Gatr as an overall better one, since it doesn't take as much time to set up, by getting stuff in the discard.

BUT I dunno. I can understand where you would wanna play Queen over Fearow and Milotic, but I dunno.

ALSO, as mentioned above, Meganium is prolly better than Queen. It takes Queen 3 turns to get the same thing that Meganium does. AND you prolly get 2 Meganiums out in those 3 turns netting 6 Pokemon from powers total. AND it's a better type, delta reduction is a GREAT defensive attack too.

I am gonna be honest w/ you, although Queen is a nice attacker, I just see Gatr as an overall better one, since it doesn't take as much time to set up, by getting stuff in the discard.

BUT I dunno. I can understand where you would wanna play Queen over Fearow and Milotic, but I dunno.

ALSO, as mentioned above, Meganium is prolly better than Queen. It takes Queen 3 turns to get the same thing that Meganium does. AND you prolly get 2 Meganiums out in those 3 turns netting 6 Pokemon from powers total. AND it's a better type, delta reduction is a GREAT defensive attack too.

you make a good point. i always liked queen because of the consistent damage once you get the pokemon you need in the discard. But I'll try the meganium, it could actually work out a lot better. I think delta draw could still work but its gotta be very specific, theres not alot of room for techs(which could be its downfall unfortunatly).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back