Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Autodeal for Thundurus EX FA!!! ASAP Offering EX's, Deckboxes, and Kyurem PF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandemonium

I need an auto deal for a Thundurus EX FA ASAP. I run TDK, and I left out one of my sleeved Thundurus EX FA and spilled a drink on it walking back into the room. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: It's not playable at all really and I would really like to get one as soon as I can. Thundurus EX has gone down some in price since the tins are coming out soon, but I will still offer as much as I can for one. I don't have that much to offer...but I can offer this (along with whatever else you may want):

My:

1x Garchomp/Hydreigon Deckbox
1x Scraggy/Pikachu/Pansear Deckbox
2x Ho Oh EX FA
1x Celebi EX
1x Kyurem PF Holo
1x Snorlax PS

Your:

Thundurus EX FA

Feel free to check the list in my signature to add anything or something... your help would be appreciated. I'll be banging my head on the wall now.

Do you have reverse holo plasma energy, plasma ball, or colress machines? If you have some I am willing to work out a deal for my FA Thundurus ex.

Do you have reverse holo plasma energy, plasma ball, or colress machines? If you have some I am willing to work out a deal for my FA Thundurus ex.

I literally only have 1 RH Plasma Energy and 1 RH Colress machine. Opened multiple boxes too haha. I'd be willing to part with them though.

How bought this. Instead of the EXs you throw in the dice and those 2 reverses? So the 2 deckboxes the green dice the colress machine and plasma energy rev's the kyurem and the snorlax for my FA thundurus EX?

How bought this. Instead of the EXs you throw in the dice and those 2 reverses? So the 2 deckboxes the green dice the colress machine and plasma energy rev's the kyurem and the snorlax for my FA thundurus EX?

So this?

My:

1x Set of Chessex Green Dice
1x Garchomp/Hydreigon Deckbox
1x Pikachu/Scraggy/Pansear Deckbox
1x Colress Machine RH
1x Plasma Energy RH
1x Snorlax PS
1x Kyurem PF

Your:

1x Thundurus EX FA

I will do that :). I'll PM you now!

I will do that! :D I'll PM you now. You are a life saver, hah. PM sent, waiting on response.

Last edited:
1x Garchomp/Hydreigon deckbox. Opened but never used. Perfect condition
2x Ho Oh EX FA
1x Celebi EX
3x Kyurem PF Holo
1x Snorlax PS
1x RH Plasma Energy PLF
1x RH Plasma Ball
1x Heatran EX
1x Life Dew Ace-Spec

For my
1x FA Thundurus EX
4x Garbodor (ability)

1x Garchomp/Hydreigon deckbox. Opened but never used. Perfect condition
2x Ho Oh EX FA
1x Celebi EX
3x Kyurem PF Holo
1x Snorlax PS
1x RH Plasma Energy PLF
1x RH Plasma Ball
1x Heatran EX
1x Life Dew Ace-Spec

For my
1x FA Thundurus EX
4x Garbodor (ability)

I only have 1x Kyurem PF Holo, anyway you could alter the deal with that in mind? Otherwise it looks good to me. The Scraggy/Pikachu deckbox is in the same condition as the Garchomp one. I didn't like them at all so I ordered myself one of the more old-school deckboxes that I was used to playing with years ago. I can take pictures if you're interested.

I'll do
My:
FA thundurus ex

Your:
2x ho-oh FA
1x celebi ex
1x heartran ex
1x- life dew
1x- Kyruem (plf)
1x- Snorlax PS
1x electrode plf

Let me know! If you have any unlisted ex's I would prefer one of those over Snorlax, electrode, and life dew! But if you don't I'm fine with this!

I'll do
My:
FA thundurus ex

Your:
2x ho-oh FA
1x celebi ex
1x heartran ex
1x- life dew
1x- Kyruem (plf)
1x- Snorlax PS
1x electrode plf

Let me know! If you have any unlisted ex's I would prefer one of those over Snorlax, electrode, and life dew! But if you don't I'm fine with this!

I took Choji's offer, I'm sorry! I will ask for this to be closed once the trade is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back