Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

available play points

Status
Not open for further replies.

L00p_H01eS

How many more play points could i get?
due to school, i am currently only at 3 play points for 1 regionals.
if i was in league since the start of the season, and go to the 8 remaining BR, would i be able to get 15 for nats?
im not sure how many points league is worth since i heard so many different answers for it.
also, i heard i could attend other separate tournaments once a month to gain a play point as well.
So is it possible to get 15 points for nats?
I am trying to see if i should get plane tickets for nats.

thank you so much for the help in advance.

3 you have + 8 for Battle roads= 11. You only get one point per league season so that would take you to 12. If you can attend a "grass roots" tournament (sanctioned local tournament) in May and June you could get to 14. If somehow you could attend one July 1-3 you MIGHT squeak in. Now the July could be mitigated if the are two complete league seasons between now and Nationals which I'm not 100% sure on.

See if you can get a TO to do some Sanctioned non-BR tournaments in your area. I'm pretty sure you can earn a few Play Points that way. Also it could be a good way to practice for Nationals.

EP, if they did what they last year for the people who always judged and ra, tournaments, you should be able to get into playing at Nationals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back