Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Awards for the POP season (Idea for POP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonslypwns

Well a judge and a player were talking at the first br's for this season. Just randomly talking about prizes for the years to come/season. They had areally good idea in my opinion. Have playmats as rewards from cities(instead of binders I guess)-nats. And what it would do is have a pokeball them througout. So one season it's a pokeball, the next great ball, ultra ball, master ball, net ball, premeir ball, time ball, quick ball, etc. And for every tournament, have the normal pokeball style, but have a different logo on each one depending on the tournament. So like if u win cities, it will have a logo of city championshhips winner on it. Then for like reionals, like the regionals logo, then top 16, or top 8, or winner or soemthing. And do that throught out. I think players would really like this idea, and it's just an idea to through out to POP. I know those holders of the worlds mat like me probably want it to stay a single mat, but you know it's from worlds, isn't that enough? And then for worlds mats, maybe like do the logo. For instance, for worlds 2008 they could have done the picture with lucarion, pikachu, gallade, happiny etc. printed on the map. Again, just an idea, and I think most people/players will really like this.

~Peace

The smaller the order, the more it costs PUI to order them. Mike Liesik has mentioned that a few times before on this forum. I don't think it'd be financially possible to have a mat with a different logo on it for each tournament or for each top cut bracket. Now, they could probably print up stickers that you could put on your mat....but I think that would be the closest it would come.

Not a bad idea. In a world where everything is free, it'd be great to see. But, sadly, it is not meant to be.

How about:

Cities: Poke-Ball place mats top 4
S/P/T's: Great Ball place mat top 8
Reigionals: Repeat Ball place mat top 16
Nats: Ultra Ball place mats for top 32
Worlds: Master Ball place mats for all compeititors

How about:

Cities: Poke-Ball place mats top 4
S/P/T's: Great Ball place mat top 8
Reigionals: Repeat Ball place mat top 16
Nats: Ultra Ball place mats for top 32
Worlds: Master Ball place mats for all compeititors

i must admit i like this idea. Alot. But why the repeat ball. There must be another that is better suited.

um why do they have to pokeball mats. Can't we actual pokemon on the mats doing something sick, like groudon fighting kyogre or something, i mean look at naruto mats they look sick and they have people acctually doing stuff. I think the pokeball idea is pretty lame.

Luxury Ball mats sounds like greatness to me. I would like to see Pokemon on the mats (Trio of stamped cards sounds awesome)

Cities- Matts with Azelf, Uxie, and Mespirit forming a triangle around a central ball of energy (Supreme Blast). Bottom right would have a pokeball with the words "City Elite" across the center. A further custimazation could be that the organizers of the event could sign the mat to garentee its authenticity.

States- Matts with Ghastly, Haunter, and Gengar front to back and slightly leaned to left, right, left, respectively. Each would be laughing as if they just pulled a prank on some unsuspecting victum. Bottom right would have a great ball with the words "State Elite" across the center. A further custimazation could be that the organizers of the event could sign the mat to garentee its authenticity.

Regionals- Matts with Galactics Dialga and Galactic's Palkia roaring on either side, picture panned up to show their collosal size and power. Bottom right would have an ultra ball with the words "Region Elite" across the center. A further custimazation could be that the organizers of the event could sign the mat to garentee its authenticity.

National- Matt themed after the set following Galactic's Conquest. Bottom right would have a pokedex with the words "Nation Elite" across the center. A further custimazation could be that the organizers of the event could sign the mat to garentee its authenticity.

World- Matt themed after the set following Galactic's Conquest, or if another set has come out after that (legal or not), it can be themed after that. Bottom right would have a master ball with the words "World Elite" across the center. A further custimazation could be that the organizers of the event could sign the mat to garentee its authenticity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back