Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

[B]updated SableLOCK with the B/W rules[/B]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bomogalla

hey guys so i want to put together a Sablelock deck that is slightly geared more for the donk versus previous versions. Here is a rough deck list i threw together.

Pokemon:
4 Sableye SF
2 Crobat G
2-2 Honchkrow SV
2 Uxie
1 Uxie Lv. X
1 Azelf
1 Ambipom G
2-2 Garchomp C

T/S/S
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
2 Cyrus's Initiative
4 Poke Turn
2 E gain
2 sp radar
2 power spray
4 Poke Drawer +
1 aarons collection
1 Bebe's search
2 Pokemon collector
1 seeker
2 judge
2 expertbelt
1 energy exchange

Energy
4 DCE
4 Special Dark
3 Dark energy

So the point of the deck is to first try and get the donk with Sableye using the poke drawer + and uxies etc. Then if the donk isnt possible going for the lock. I personally love having a judge to decrease the opponents hand to 4 and then impersonating for a Cyrus's initiative and decreasing there hand to 3 or even 2 if your lucky. Let me know what you think if its pointless to make the hybrid between the sabledonk or sablelock. Ive thought about just going all out for the Sabledonk too with these new rules that are coming in play. Any suggestions would be great!

Well what about Unown with power Dark to get you special darkness for donk. Also I beleve you need more collectors. I prefer playing 3 gains and 3 power sprays and I don't like poke drawers, but I guess it is just personal taste.
What about Unown Q? It helps a lot. If you need more disruption add a mesprit ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back