Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Bad Egg???

darkkingdra

I want to The Pokemon Day Care today to get an egg. Frist I got a Treecko egg and then I droped a lv.100 Blaziken (which came from a washed Ruby) and a lv. 38 Ditto, it said I got an egg which I was hoping but... 1: the guy didn't move to the front of the fence, he was at the back of the fence and he still asked... 2: The lady did not say "My husbend wants to see you."

I think it may be a bad egg. What should I do?

Captain Chronic said:
most bad eggs are just in need of attention or affection. some family counseling might be in order.
Wow... Are you getting your counseling Captain? I'll just say I don't want it... Now some real help?

What the... Forget it, he says thier doing fine...Glitchs

Last edited:
The bad egg occurs when you enter a code incorrectly. It's a 'gift' from Nintendo to all cheaters. If you're not cheating, have you traded with anyone who has?

bass forte, thats not what he meant.
If you would bother to read the actual post rather then just the topic title, he said that he supposedly got an egg but really didn't.

My answer to this is that you just imagined that you got a notification that there was an egg. If the day care man/lady said there was no egg, there was never an egg, or any notification. You're just hallucinating.

Also sometimes there is an egg but he is not standing outside the fence. This is just a small glitch and there is nothing wrong with your game.

Back