1 x VS Seeker
1 x Warp Point
1 x Expert Belt

Energy
4 x Double Colorless Energy - Special
4 x Lightning Energy - Basic
1 x Metal Energy - Basic
3 x Call Energy - Special

Basic Luxchomp, drag with Lux snipe with Chomp. I know I am missing something stupid, but can't get my brain around it, hence posting here. Please, feel free to tell me how stupid I am for missing XXXX. Only caveat is that I don't have 2 Lux X's.

Well, for starters, you have a bit too man TGIs.
You'll only need 3 E-Gains, 2-3 SP Radars (I like 3) and 3 Sprays. Unless you want to be super disruptive early game.
You also won't need 4 Basic Electric. Maximum 3.

I would make these changes:

-1 Electric Energy
+1 Call Energy

That will improve your consistency a bit. I run 4/3 Call/Collector and it seems pretty good. You won't need 4 Electric Energy, especially when you have an Aarons and VS Seeker.
I also think to make your deck a lot more faster, you should use some Communications and Junk Arm.

Maybe:
-1 Energy Gain
-1 SP Radar

+1 Pokémon Communication
+1 Junk Arm

And maybe add some disruption to get your opponent's hand away. Give you some time to get set up.

-1 Power Spray
+1 Looker's Investigation OR Judge

They are both very good. But if you're going to use Judge, make sure you have some things on your bench to work with such as 'ready-to-rush' Garchomps and Dragonite ready to Mach Blow.
Only do this when you're on top of your opponent. They won't have a way to get back into the game and you can snipe for the rest of your prizes.
Looker's is also good as it's hand-refreshment and allows you to look at what you're getting rid of.

Edit: Hope I helped :)
Also, if your meta is full of something, you have PLENTY of space to tech against it. If you do, just ignore some suggestions I made and take those cards out for your tech. Though, if you do this, I high recommend keeping at least 1 disruptive hand card (Looker or Judge).

I spend 95% of my time judging in my state, so I am taking the week to go to an unfamiliar state and play, so I have no clue what the metagame will look like lol. Thanks for the help though!

You need premier ball(s), toxicroak promo, a pokemon communication, and you don't need a basic metal, you need psychic (for toxicroak promo and crobat toxic fang and azelf)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back