Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

bad report FTL

moza

Right, memory=bad. I used lucariolutions I think.

Swiss record=5-3, I make cut in 28th seed.

T32: Metanite
Energy drought both games and bad flips cost me.

props
everyone
everything
anytime
meeting ppl

slops
foisy
foisy's property
foisy
me and bro both losing in T32 and most of my friends not even making cut in masters(5 7-2's didn't make it =\)
umm, foisy again
my luck
Addison's call on something written on a card. GAME LOSS?!?!?!?!? its harsh

Last edited:
Hmm, you're decent at pokemon I GUESS... I woulda traded you some points for your top cut spot :X

Just kidding, GJ, are you gonna be crushing some dreams at the grinder?

Argh moza you're one of the few couple of people I didn't get to meet that I wanted to! D:

Sorry for your loss Jeff...But I only went 0-2 Dropped and then became a Staff (Runner). Cus I didn't have a chance! At least you have your Bro who is going to Worlds! :)

True, at least you still get to go to World's because of your brother, but it still sucks that the rating system is built to where, if you had the guts to keep playing, which you did, and get really unlucky, which you were, you lose your chance at a trip.

Good job on the T32 though, you did your best.

"props
everyone
everything
anytime
meeting ppl

slops
foisy
foisy's property
foisy
me and bro both losing in T32 and most of my friends not even making cut in masters(5 7-2's didn't make it =\)
umm, foisy again
my luck"

Wait, so this is what I missed out on in Nationals? :lol: Bummer!

T32: Metanite
Energy drought both games and bad flips cost me.
:c :fire::grass::water::fighting::lightning:psychic:::dark::metal:

That was me you faced in Top 32. Those SSU flips could've won it, and I topdecked that Windstorm to discard the Crystal. Nice Vappy ex plays though. It was great meeting you!

~Andy

Back