2 Cynthia's Feelings
2 Felicity's Drawing
2 Moonlight Stadium
2 Night Maintenence

Energy:16
10 Psychic
4 Call
2 Basic Dark

Deoxys deck looked like a little fun to mess around with. Man what's with all the Psychic types in LA being good? Anywho, adaptibility like no other deck right now. Deoxys Speed Form or Normal Form will lead off using Call to scoop Poochy or another 2 Deoxys, depending on the match-up. Late game is Normal Form for his intense Energy Crush attack which counts all your opponent's energy in play and does 20+ 10 for each opposing energy. Random bomb damage comes from Deoxys Attack Form, which uses Psycho Boost for 80, then it drops to 20 if used consecutively. Deoxys Defense Form, the wall of the deck, 100 HP, Psycho Defense prevents all effects of excluding damage done to him, and then reduce 20 damage from attacks, while dealing 40 damage. Snowpoint Temple is a given item in the deck, giving all Deoxys +20 HP. Azelf Lvl X is to eliminate weakness, and his attack is also nice. Mightyena is to eliminate the Mew2 Lvl X threat, completely shutting him down altogether. Any fixes would be great.

Last edited:
^Not true. PCL changed it so you could play 4 of each form or forme.

u can play 4 of every deoxys, and i am about to play a deck just like this, but different techs and name.

But why would you want to play 4 of each? Three would be plenty and I don't really see the reason to play more than two. An extra Azelf would be useful though since you can't use it to find itself if it is prized. The extra 7 spots could be used for more trainers (4 pluspowers would be a good start).

2 of each is more than enough, and you could have one of them as a 3-of like Speed or Defense. It also makes room for more tech/trainers.

Alright, so hit me with some techs or suggestions, I am positive your able to play more than 4 Deoxys though, so what else would fit nicely into the deck?

Evidence? I'm not denying it, as it could very well be true, but where did you hear that?

Actually, if you go listen to PokeGym Roundtable 29 Podcast, you will hear them make the ruling that you can play for of each Deoxys because there is seperate text next to the pokemon's name on each card, stating what it is

this deck can beat AMU, for techs, a 1-1 Azelf X in here would do wonders, no weakness FTW. also, an anti-Mewtwo X card is necessary or else 1 card will destroy your deck, Mightyena or Grumpig will do the trick. also, a 1-1 mewtwo X will shift the AMU matchup in your favor exponentially. those are just a few techs i've considered.

azelf x is still better at deoxys normal forme's job...
but azelf cant do -30 and no effects of attack for a turn, now can he?
-4 energy patch
+1 NM
+1 moonlight
+2 psychic

hoped it helped

Hmm. I have added a 1-1 Claydol for consistency purposes. Added 2 Cynthia's Feelings as well. Mightyena and Azelf were already here to begin with. I had them in since the creation of this list. Other than that what else could be beneficial to this deck? I'm still trying to think of more techs or Trainers neccesary for this deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back