Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Barcelona: Where did the kits go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoPoke

Prof Dave told us that 30 league kits went with Jimmer Jarrod and Renee to Barcelona.

Anyone get a kit?

My guess is that they went to the distributors so they could take a look at them and plan their OP and inform stores etc about hoe League works. Did he ever say the kits was for "us", the League organizers? There are more Leagues than 30 in Europe anyway... I hope.

Did he ever say the kits was for "us", the League organizers?

Yes he did in an email ..

We did send a number of league kits with them so that they can hand them over to the distributors and hopefully, make thier way to the leagues that are currently active.

I note the hopefully and take it to mean that once again we are big on words and short on delivery...

Remember Dave said 30 kits came over and there were 15 distributors there so 2 each if they bothered and guess how many have made it out to leagues... mmm ZERO.

So it seems we are left with no support still, but much is promised ... at the moment PUI are giving the starving here a good talking too and then running back to the land of plenty... great just great...

Am I wrong, or were the kits supposed to be given to distributors to be localized and not for distributing?

30 kits for the whole Europe is impossible.
Only in Italy, we have surely more than 15 leagues up and running unofficial OP, and more than 30 waiting for official OP.
Give time to your distributor, I hope you can talk with these guys, and it's not like the italian manager who is never avaiable (odd thing, doesn't it? :nonono: )

Last edited:
I was also sure they were for localizing, like Marcello Milord said. But that e-mail changes the whole thing, ukpokemonpro. Unless it's some odd typo. :/

None of the promos are to be localised.

I wasn't after guesses or speculation as to what happened to the kits...

Does anyone *know* what happened to *any* of the thirty kits?

Last edited:
)v(ajin_ipg21 said:
ANY one of us HERE would know?

It is PUI issue, email them...

email them? LOL.. Like many I'm still waiting for a reply to earlier emails.

If/when the kits get to ANY league in Europe then many of us in europe would like to know. It is important to know what happened to the 30 kits that went to Barcelona. I won't criticise Dave if the kits were sent to Europe and were given to the distributors. Just looking for EVIDENCE of DELIVERY.

yes it is a Europe only thread. Sorry if that offends anyone in the USA ;)

[promos available off ebay at $12 a pop... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1524&item=3149254155 listed 10th october Dutch vendor I do subsidise league but I can't afford $12 a promo]

Last edited:
I buyed for an error a 7-11 Torchic instead of this promo ç_ç
There are also May's Torchic and Brock's Mudkip

But returning on the topic... where are our kits?!?!?!? ;)

NoPoke said:
[promos available off ebay at $12 a pop... listed 10th october Dutch vendor I do subsidise league but I can't afford $12 a promo]

Again in the for what it's worth category - the Dutch seller bought them from someone in Miami, FL...

now that is usefull information... thanks...

can you pm me with details..if I can afford it I'll buy some for league or even the next SE Challenge event in December

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back