Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Barrie, Ontario, Canada's City Championship, Saturday Feb 07.

P_A

Hi everyone,
Just thought I'd let everyone know about our event. The tournament will be held at Gamer's Lair, 92 Commerce Park drive unit 8, Barrie, Ontario on Feb 7, 2004. Pre-registering is recommended and would be helpful, but otherwise we will start registration that day at 10:30 AM. Hopefully that will help those that attend from out of town. Those that already have a POP id# would be asked to provide that for our records, but otherwise can be provided that day. Cost for admission will be $5. If you are interested, a pack of cards can be obtained along with your entry fee at a still to be determined, slightly larger fee. Our new location of Gamer's Lair is very easy to find, but for those interested I can supply directions. If there are any questions or concerns, you can get in touch with me by posting on this thread, or by email. I have a flyer that I can send to you by email if you are interested. Seeing that this is one of only two City Championships currently scheduled for Ontario, let's make this a spectacular event. Invite all your friends, we'll make room.

Last edited:
Here's some more info that's available. Apparently we will be supplied with a promo for participants. While I don't personally know what promo that may be, we do have a stack of Scrye Bagon promos to give away. Some will be given as prizes, but we are also giving one per family for the first 10 families that pre-register. Judging staff have suggested a challenge that will be mentioned the day of the tournament, for prizes. Gamer's lair has quite a few snack foods, chips, pop, candy, sometimes including sausage on a bun, fries, hot dogs, etc. The store also has a standing agreement with a local pizza joint for delivery as well. Overall this looks like it's going to be a great day. Hope to see you all there.

Back