Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Battle Road Spring 2010 - OREGON

Big Daddy Snorlax

Administrator
Staff member
OK, I know we are late getting this up, and I don't have time to post full details right now, but here are the dates for the Spring Battle Roads in Oregon:

Saturday, May 22 - Round Table Pizza (Milwaukie)

Sunday, May 23 - Borderlands (Salem)

Sunday, May 23 - Game Domain (Bend)

Saturday, May 29, SOU-Stevenson Union Arena (Ashland)

Sunday, May30 - Astral Games - WinCo Plaza (Medford)

Saturday, June 5 - Guardian Games (Portland)

Sunday, June 6 - The Coaching Center (Eugene)

Saturday, June 12 - Rivals Fantasy Games (Hillsboro)

Sunday, June 13 - Old World Deli (Corvallis)

All Registrations are from 11:00 AM until 11:45 AM

More Info Soon...

BDS

Woohoo. Finally some info. :)
Thanks BDS
I'll try to make at least the ones on the 22nd,23rd,5th,12th and 13th.

I'm really excited about hosting our BRs down here, I'm making 2 HUGE announcements about them at this coming
prerelease on saturday, i'll make sure to post the annoucement here as well!

We have a lot of great hotels right on the downtown strip where Astral Games is in Medford, a great opportunity to come
down and catch a couple of tournaments in one weekend, I hope to see everyone there!!

-Jason
:)dark::colorless:20)

I'm really excited about hosting our BRs down here, I'm making 2 HUGE announcements about them at this coming
prerelease on saturday, i'll make sure to post the annoucement here as well!

Two huge annoucements!

1. Mr. Raichu will be visiting southern oregon! For the first time in nearly two years, the Clantons will be
coming to Southern Oregon!

2. Each day, I will be raffling off a Box worth booster packs! For both Ashland and Medford BRs, I will be
raffling off 18 HS, and 18 UL boosters. Each person that enters the event will be entered into the raffle. The
only detail is that if you win the 36 boosters on Saturday, I won't enter you into the raffle on Sunday,
(Sorry, share the wealth!)

Can you keep up with that Richard?? :thumb:

-Jason

Two huge annoucements!

1. Mr. Raichu will be visiting southern oregon! For the first time in nearly two years, the Clantons will be
coming to Southern Oregon!

2. Each day, I will be raffling off a Box worth booster packs! For both Ashland and Medford BRs, I will be
raffling off 18 HS, and 18 UL boosters. Each person that enters the event will be entered into the raffle. The
only detail is that if you win the 36 boosters on Saturday, I won't enter you into the raffle on Sunday,
(Sorry, share the wealth!)

Can you keep up with that Richard?? :thumb:

-Jason

Ok people ramp it up!!! Make plans to visit Southern Oregon over the holiday weekend.
The drive is worth it alone plus Jason is giving away all those cards.
I MIGHT make cookies or brownies :biggrin:

Imma start a new trend of reaching the character minimum BEFORE anything meaningful.

Ok people ramp it up!!! Make plans to visit Southern Oregon over the holiday weekend.
The drive is worth it alone plus Jason is giving away all those cards.
I MIGHT make cookies or brownies :biggrin:

"or"?!

I know I'll be making it to the last four! I gotta get some practice tournies in before NATS! (Plus, I only
have 1 VM, i could use a few more!)

-Jason

Trying to wrangle a spot in the Clantons vehicular motion unit to get to Ashland and Medford, so hopefully I will be making 6:

Milwaukie
Salem
Ashland
Medford
Portland
Hillsboro

Last edited:
That'd be pretty cool! How many professors are we gonna have in the tournaments?? Who needs judges anyhow.

-Jason

Back