Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Battle Roads are closer and more convenient to you than ever! Details inside!

Rikko145

This year Battle Road Spring is closer and more convenient to you than ever before! You don't want to travel to a big city? Come to Winamac, where the people are friendly, and there is always fun to be had! Here's all the info you need to know:​
Saturday, June 12th 10:00-4:00
Registration 10:00-10:45
At the Pulaski County Public Library
121 South Riverside Drive, Winamac, IN 46996

This event is FREE! Every participant will need a modified-legal 60-card deck.
Contact Duane Johansen at [email protected] or at
1-574-946-6193.​

Remember, as it says above, you must come prepared with a 60-Card deck that is modified-legal (come from sets of Diamond and Pearl onwards). There will be prizes, drawings, and a clash of epic porportions that will decide who will stand victorious!​

Sorry if we can't make it to this one. It's not even close or convenient as the title mentions. We would have to come up from Keller Texas. But we will be closer to ya during Nationals just a couple of weeks later..

I will be to that one as a judge.

Sweet! I'll be competing! :lol:

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Sorry if we can't make it to this one. It's not even close or convenient as the title mentions. We would have to come up from Keller Texas. But we will be closer to ya during Nationals just a couple of weeks later..
For all of us Indiana people, which there are a lot of on this site, it is closer, because a lot of times we have to drive a few hours just to get to a tournament. Now there is one in the big spot in the middle where there usually aren't any, so nobody has to drive as far. If you're not close, enough, I'm sorry about your luck.

Last edited:
I would like to add that, from what I've heard, Derek will be our guy for the tournament! (for those of you who know derek.)

Back