????? battle roads

Discussion in 'Battle Roads' started by dragon2pol, Aug 12, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. dragon2pol

dragon2pol New Member

i was wondering on some info for melbourne florida and what other battle roads was going to be in floarida with date & times does anyone have any ideas that can help me? also what time will the battle roads should be over my dad wants to know lolz

Last edited: Aug 28, 2008
  2. Chromecatz

Chromecatz New Member

3. dragon2pol

dragon2pol New Member

cool thank you for the info

4. ApachePrime

ApachePrime New Member

The Curry's have not finalized the event times and locales. Expect them to be up ASAP.

Also, our League is every Friday from 5:30PM-7:30PM at the Hobby Town near 95 on State Route 192. (Of course there is no league this weekend, because of Worlds).

5. Hagrid23

Hagrid23 New Member

Patience young one...

As Aaron said we are finalizing the dates now. The HobbyTown event will be either 9/20 or 10/11. We also have events planned for Orlando, Port St John, Melbourne, Port St Lucie, and Davie. Key West may yet be added back in.

Heidi Craig is running 8 events and Sean has 1 in Tampa.

It's going to be a fun year. :thumb:

6. dragon2pol

dragon2pol New Member

lolz i know i play at your league you should all ready know me lolz its robert i just needed to know & next week we should be haveing some more new players coming in to let you know

Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
  7. patthemanvan

patthemanvan New Member

hooray for having one in Port St John! i dont have to spend crazy gas money for one!

8. dragon2pol

dragon2pol New Member

yes patthemanvan & there is more to come real soon