Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Bdif ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jalkan

hey guys, ive been hearing a lot of debate over who thinks what is the Best Deck In Format at the moment.
i'm more leaning towards luxchomp, but a lot of other people say that dialgachomp is better.
people say its more consistent and is also cheaper to build.

so what do you think is the Best Deck in format ?

Dialga shouldn't usually be more consistent than LC, as it doesn't have the same amount of space...In my opinion there is no clear cut BDIF right now.

Dialga shouldn't usually be more consistent than LC, as it doesn't have the same amount of space...In my opinion there is no clear cut BDIF right now.

hmm, fair enough.
i also think that vilegar is wayy too inconsistent to be the top deck.
even though it is a good deck which can be crippling once i gets set up, it doesnt have the speed or consistency to keep up with SP's.

I don't think there's a BDIF at the moment. Although Luxchomp is very good its not dominating how a BDIF should be. The top is currently contested between multiple SP variants so there truly is no BDIF at the moment.

Machamp-Umbreon beasts. Totally. Still working on that Gyarados matchup but I just came up with a secret answer. My deck is the bdif.

Stop making these threads. All that happens is it drifts into theorymon involving twins or something, which really does not solve anything.

I don't believe in BDIFs. Every deck has strong matchups and weak ones. It's just that some decks, like Luxchomp, can not only cover their weaker matchups but they also have many good matchups.

@Redados1: When you win Worlds with your Machamp/Umbreon deck, you can call it BDIF if you'd like

Wild BDIF Thread appeared!
Wild BDIF Thread used Lure in n00bs!
Respected Poster used Isn't This Like the Fifth One? But it failed!
Wild BDIF Thread used Theorymon! It's super effective! Respected Poster fainted!
PokéGym sent out Moderator. Moderator used Lock. Wild BDIF Thread fainted!
PokéGym wins!

Am I doing this right?

Wild BDIF Thread appeared!
Wild BDIF Thread used Lure in n00bs!
Respected Poster used Isn't This Like the Fifth One? But it failed!
Wild BDIF Thread used Theorymon! It's super effective! Respected Poster fainted!
PokéGym sent out Moderator. Moderator used Lock. Wild BDIF Thread fainted!
PokéGym wins!

Am I doing this right?

Not quite, since you can't lock even a wild thread. You can only lock it after a noob-type poster has inflicted the Off-Topic condition on it.

ANYWAY:

TOPIC QUESTION: BDIF?
ANSWER: NO

There isn't a BDIF, as many others have said.

What there is, is a fairly clear cut tier one, that is made up of LuxChomp, DialgaChomp, Sableye, Gyarados, and Machamp.

There isn't a BDIF, as many others have said.

What there is, is a fairly clear cut tier one, that is made up of LuxChomp, DialgaChomp, Sableye, Gyarados, and Machamp.

Play any of those 5 decks and you have a decent shot of winning :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back