3 Eviolite
2 Potion
1 Pokegear
1 Super Rod
1 Switch

Energy:11
4 Dce
7 Fighting

Strategy: Discard Marrowaks and Cubone lives forever. Tyrogue, Mewtwo, and Cleffa are in there because they're cute. Terrakion is just a boss.

Last edited:
Mewtwo only needs 5 Energy to OHKO cubone. Zekrom EX and Reshiram EX can OHKO cubone. Magnezone can OHKO it with 3 lost burns...get my point? Those 4 cards will show up a lot. Not to mention Cubone relies on flips, which means consistency down. Nice idea, but it has some flaws, considering there are other good Pokemans out there.

I would try to fit in another Terrakion if possible. 1 won't be enough to constantly KO Zekroms and such and I think dealing90 out of nowhere is pretty awesome.
Though you have to be careful of Catcher in this. If you drop your M2s and Terrakions, your Cubone Wall becomes pointless.

Mewtwo only needs 5 Energy to OHKO cubone. Zekrom EX and Reshiram EX can OHKO cubone. Magnezone can OHKO it with 3 lost burns...get my point? Those 4 cards will show up a lot. Not to mention Cubone relies on flips, which means consistency down. Nice idea, but it has some flaws, considering there are other good Pokemans out there.

Okay they waste their 5 energy to ko Cubone then you return ko with your own Mewtwo. Reshiram ex is crap that no one plays and Magnezone is pretty much dead. And Zekrom ex only does 30 damage to an eviolited cubone. CUBONE IS DA BEST.
Posted with Mobile style...

Okay they waste their 5 energy to ko Cubone then you return ko with your own Mewtwo. Reshiram ex is crap that no one plays and Magnezone is pretty much dead. And Zekrom ex only does 30 damage to an eviolited cubone. CUBONE IS DA BEST.

This works until a Zekrom EX decides to use a PlusPower.... or you have a prized Marowak or two

I played this list nearly card for card as fun. It it definitly fun. If you get lucky, you win. If you don't, you lose.

It could go 0-5 or 5-0 based on flips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back