Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Beartic/Samurott for a younger player

Electrode

A while ago I got advice on a good Cities deck for my seven year old cousin - someone suggested a water deck so we made a Beartic (attack lock) and Samurott (ability) deck and it took fourth in juniors at cities.

I want to get some suggestions for his deck on the Pokemon part of it only - it seems like it needs more of beartic.

POKEMON:

1-1-1 Feraligatr Prime (either want to add more or take out completely)
2-2 Beartic
2-2-2 Samurott
1 Tornadus
1 Alomomola
2 Audino

Obviously some of the Pokemon are fillers because he doesn't have any other staple water types. I built the deck as a Reshiphlosion/boar counter because it's a deck that is so overused in juniors.

Are there any other water types that might fit in well to replace the Audinos and such? I was thinking maybe Kingdra but I dunno.

I'd say take the Feraligatr out and Alomola, then make 3-3 beartic and 3-2-3 Samurott. IMO iI dont think Feraligatr is needed

I'd say take the Feraligatr out and Alomola, then make 3-3 beartic and 3-2-3 Samurott. IMO iI dont think Feraligatr is needed

I don't either, really. Considering he rarely ever has to use it. Beartic is his best Pokemon and the main point of his deck, but two was all both of us had.

Back