Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Becoming a Master: The Ultimate Pokemon Experience

plaidlesspez

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/6305572135

I have that VHS and want to get it onto a computer so that I can upload it to YouTube.

If anyone has the capability to make that happen, let me know and I'll mail the VHS's to you and you can keep them as well.

Please e-mail: [email protected]

Only thing I ask is if you could send me the files once uploaded to the computer so I can upload them to my YouTube account (or I could give you the password and you could do it yourself).

Thanks!

-Adam

Wow....

You'd willingly give your YouTube password to someone you don't even know? Oh, and not to mention that uploading that video to YouTube would be copyright infringement.

DO WANT.

And Toxic, nearly everything on YT is copyright infringement, but I very, very much doubt that the movie studio is going to be very concerned over something that they surely don't even produce anymore, and is obviously not making too much on the secondary market.

DO WANT.

And Toxic, nearly everything on YT is copyright infringement, but I very, very much doubt that the movie studio is going to be very concerned over something that they surely don't even produce anymore, and is obviously not making too much on the secondary market.
Oh, I know, I'm just sayin'.

That's not even the part I was most shocked about.

im sure he would give it to select people who messaged him, not anyone lol.

like josef/omar said- check out CVS or drug stores. google search local camera stores.

Yeah, Ryan's right. I'm sure a local camera or video/audio editing place will be able to help you out. When my Great Uncle died we had a bunch of home movies and whatnot converted to a DVD for funeral attendees, and I don't think it was too expensive at all.

Back