Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

BEG (Another Blaze twist)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dek

First off, I wanna thank Specs for using my strategy in the first place to make the BER deck.

However, now its time for me to show off some ideas of my own. During Chemestry, i was typing up a few fun decks on my Graphics Calculator when i thought of the coolest idea. Combine the greatness of two archetypes. Here it is. my BEG deck (BEG as in BEG for mercy. :lol: )

-=20 Pokemon=-
4 Torchics
2 Combusken (Double Kick)
2 Blaziken (Firestarter)
4 Ralts (Psychic Boom)
2 Kirlia (Link Blast)
2 Gardevoir ex
2 Eevee-SS
2 Espeon-AQ

-=25 Trainers=-
3 Copycat
3 Elm's Training Method
3 Potion
3 Rare Candy
3 Switch
3 Energy Search
3 Juggler
2 Town Volunteers
2 High Pressure Stadium

-=15 Energy=-
4 Boost
7 Fire
4 Psychic

Well, here's the strategy. When i get all 3 Evolutions out on the field, Use Blaziken's Firestarter Power to put an energy on my bench, Use Espeons Energy Return to return it to my hand, and then place it on Gardevoir ex. This is also a great way to counter grass decks since Blaziken's attack is worthwhile using as well. I also put Elms training method AND rare candy in the SAME DECK so i can search for a Stage 2, and then use Rare candy to put it on a Basic (thus, speeding up the deck's pace).

If it isnt a deck to use at a tournament, it would sure as heck make a great fun deck to play.

P.S. For those of you interested in the strategy that Specs and I created here's the link to Spectreon's BER deck

http://www.pokegym.net/showthread.php?t=4024

Last edited:
Needs Delcatty, it is too awsome not to include...... will post a mock up of this deck in a bit.... to busy, and heading out for now......

dang, and i just sent ya a private message.

But since you mentioned the Delcatty thing, I did think of an idea for that

-3 Elm's Training Method
-1 high Pressure stadium

+2 Skitty
+2 Delcatty

24 Pokemon

4 Torchic
2 Combusken (Flare)
3 Blaziken (Firestarter)
4 Ralts (Psychic Boom)
1 Kirlia (super psy)
2 Gardevoir ex
4 Dunsparce (sandstorm)
2 Skitty
2 Delcatty

17 Trainers

4 Professor Oaks Research
4 oracle
4 Tv Report
3 Rare Candy
1 Warp point
1 Town Volunteers

17 Energy

3 Boost
10 Fire
4 Psychic

There is what I'd go with if playing this. It took me quite some time to work it out, but I think it could work quite nice if it gets up. Good luck with it.

Why even have espeon? You don't need the energies on Gardevior EX, you can easily power of it's second attack with energies on the bench. Watch out, remember you can only move fire energy from the discard to play. If it were me, and it isn't, but if it was, I would take out espeon and add in exeguttor. That way you can keep most of the energy on the bench, bring gardevior EX up to do mega damage or stall with exeguttor aswell.

BEG - Blaziken/Exeguttor/Gardevior EX LOL

Was gonna post yesterdaym but couldt.... so here it is today (I just saved it since I knew Gym was having problems, at least for me)....

Yeah I saw....Didnt see the point in PMing you to tell you I already posted, lol.

Why do you need to pick up energy and place it on Gardi EX anyways? It counts the total # of Energy in play, so it staying on the bench is no biggy, but try this.....

-=26 Pokemon=-
4 Torchics
2 Combusken (Double Kick)
3 Blaziken (Firestarter)
2 Ralts (Psychic Boom)
1 Kirlia (Link Blast)
2 Gardevoir ex
2 Eevee-SS
2 Espeon-AQ
4 Dunsparce

2 Skitty
2 Delcatty

-=18 Trainers=-
4 Oracle

4 Reporter
4 Shaman/Oak
3 Rare Candy
1 Town Volunteers
2 Fisherman

-=16 Energy=-

1 Cyclone
2 Warp
8 Fire
5 Psychic

Dont see the point so much of Espy in the above deck, this is revised to make Espy more powerfull.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back