Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

BelleCon Retro Tournament in May

failtrainer

Hey all, this is my first post ever on here (I briefly looked for an intro board but I didn't notice one). I am not officially associated with this convention, but I stumbled upon it randomly fumbling through Google.

May 10 - 12th is a Japanese Culture convention called BelleCon, and they are going to have a Retro Tournament sometime during. Their definition of Retro is pre-Neo Genesis. So all decks have to be Base Set to Gym Challenge.

http://www.belleconventions.com/control.cfm?ID=55&cid=21DE28FB-1217-5C2E-5BBBE7DFCEB8DF49

That is the page so far. I already e-mailed them asking if we were allowed more than one deck or deck tuning between matches based on the page's wording. To that end, I was promptly answered that they weren't sure but if they allowed multiple decks, 2 would be the maximum. And if you could change cards in or out it'd have to be from a small group pre-approved alongside your deck.

It's in Jacksonville, Florida by the way.

I figure old cards really aren't on anyone's radar these days, but if you have the resources to build a deck it could be a fun blast from the past.

Back