Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

BellTops Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

PunkMonkey

I have this idea for a very defensive deck. Please help me by making any suggestions that you might have, my card collecton is rather limited, but I do have a few good cards to use. Here is what I have so far:

Pokemon - 25
2 Bellossum (HL)
2 Bellossum (HP)
2 Gloom (HL)
4 Oddish (HL)
2 Kabutops (HP)
2 Kabuto (HP)
2 Mysterious Fossil
2 Pidgeot (FR/LG)
2 Pidgeotto (FR/LG)
2 Pidgey (FR/LG)
3 Holon's Castform (HP)

Trainers - 21
4 Life Herb
4 Celio's Network
4 Prof. Cosmo's Disc.
4 Rare Candy
1 Holon Lass
1 Lady Outing
1 ATM [Rock]
1 Desert Ruins
1 Strange Cave

Energys - 14
3 Delta Rainbow
3 Multi
5 Lightning
2 Grass
1 Water

This is supposed to be a MASSIVELY self-healing deck. It is meant to still do hefty amounts of damage to the opponent while healing itself in the process. It is able to get the Stage 2 evolutions out quickly, so the healing process can begin. It is supposed to allow you to outlast your opponent and has pokemon of different types with various weaknesses to allow you to cope with all different types of opponents you may face.

The 2 Bellossums can heal 20 on anyone, the other 2 Bellossums to use Fellowship to imitate the Gloom to heal 20 on itself, Gloom 20 on itself, Kabutops 70 on itself, and Life Herbs for possible 60 on anyone.

Pidgeots are self-explanatory. Various trainers to get pokemon evolutions out and rare candy to play them, as well as different trainers to gather different energys for the evolutions, particularly to get Lightning for the Kabutops so he can do 70 damage, and then next turn do another 30 and pretty much heal himself completely.

So there you go, that is my idea for a nice self-healing deck with some of the cards that I have in my collection.

I've got some Holon's 'trodes...but if I add them, would I add some Holon's 'torbs too? And what should I take out?

holon trodes u'd want because they are liek DRE but dont give the -10 attack affect. so they will work alot better. holon torbs would dont need because they only provide 1 colorless... the build looks really good tho drop the Multi energy because they will turn to colorless when u attach a D rainbow to ur pokemon that has multi on it., and add 3 Holon Trodes instead.

Yeah u do not Holon's Torbs for Trodes u just need the Trodes!!

-2 Cozmo's
+2 Admin's
U have no shuffle cards. Cards that shuffle hands in decks and then draw!! and Admin's r the best one's!!

Ummm I would have to say no cause most of the time u want them to shuffle in their hand so they can get a new hand and they usually get jack squat!!

But u do wat u think is most effecient

HOPE I HELPED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back