Mewtwo ex (EX:RS & ADV1)
Muk ex (ADV3)
Raichu ex (EX:SS & ADV2)
Rayquaza ex (ADV3)
Scyther ex (EX:RS & ADV1)
Sneasel ex (EX:RS & ADV1)
Typhlosion ex (EX:SS & ADV2)
Wailord ex (EX SS & ADV2)

Which Pokemon is your favorite and/or (you think is the) best Pokemon ex?

My favorite Pokemon ex is Raichu ex because it can take out that 200HP monster, Wailord ex. In my opinon the BEST Pokemon ex is Rayquaza ex! Have you sean this thing (I beat you have!)?! I can't wait for EX: Dragons!

Last edited:
I like Mewtwo ex, mainly because it's the only one I actually have, but also because a dependable 60 on turn 2 is hard to pass up. The high HP for a Basic (if not for an ex) is pretty appealing, too. I've looked at the texts/images of many of the others, and I must say that Chansey ex, Electabuzz ex and Muk ex all appeal to me.

This is very close to a poll folks. Just keep including your reasons, like the first two posters did, and you should be OK though.

BDS

Don't forget about Gorudon EX and Kyogre EX!

For art/fav. I'll go for Kyogre EX. But I would have to say that either Mewtwo EX or Wailord EX are some of the best.

Mewtwo, 'Chan, and Buzz. I like how, flavour-wise, they're powered-up versions of their old Haymaker selves.

Mewtwo EX is also one of, if not the strongest.

I think mewtwo is the fastest, sneasel can do the most damage, and buzz/scyther is a good big attacker. If I had to choose one. Proberly Mewtwo. I hate to say it but speed wins games.

From PokemonAAAH!

RAYQUAZA-ex [100 HP] (Basic Colorless Pokemon)
[C] Super Retrieval (0 Damage)
Flip a coin until you flip a tails. For each heads, take 1 basic Energy
card from your discard pile and attach them to (Rayquaza? Your
Pokemon?).
[RL] Dragon Burst (40x Damage)
Discard either all Fire or Lightning energy attached to Rayquaza-ex or
this attack does nothing. This attack does 40 damage times the number
of Fire or Lighting energy discarded in this way.
WEAKNESS: COLORLESS
RESISTANCE: WATER/FIRE
RETREAT: CC
47/54 Ultra-Rare #200 [Hikaru Koike]

Mewtwo EX is certainly very favorable. I say Electabuzz EX, Magmar EX, and maybe Kabutops EX.
Kingdra EX IMO gonna become very playable, and Magcargo EX with some other fire pokemon.

Last edited:
That Rayquaza might see play in my deck if I can get it...Fire/Lightning is right up my alley. The only bad thing is the energy discard, but 40 on turn two is great. Plus, the first attack can make for some major damage later on...

Last edited:
Gardevoir ex has to be the best in my book, 10 damage for every energy card in play! Or 1 damage counter for every card in your opponent's hand, this thing is awesome! :clap:

Well, for the ones released in English....

5. Typhlosion EX
4. Chansey EX
3. Kabutops EX
2. Mewtwo EX
1. Gardevoir EX

I love Gardy EX. I'm making a deck with it now. Mewtwo EX is brutal too. I love Chansey EX also. Kabutops EX is totally awesome also. Anyway, these are my opinions.

Okay, in all fairness, Mewtwo EX is the best one out there. Aerodactyl EX, Magmar EX, and Kabutops EX are very good cards as well for now until the next set comes out. Chansey would be excellent as well had it not been for the new rulings released by nintendo.

Sorry folks, but I have to go with two which aren't even on the list (and need to be added) - Latios ex and Latias ex!! They are found in the ADV3 mini-decks (see PA! for spoilers). One of them (probably Latias ex) will see play in my new RainbowDeck v.2 as a replacement for the foil NG Lugia, along with Rainbow Burn Flygon from ADV3!!!

[edit]I'll admit, like GOROY said - Gardevoir EX is truly awesome, tho'![/edit]

Last edited:
you are actually missing another 3 cards, regice ex, regirock ex and registeel ex, these were promos released in japan. also my favourite ex pokemon are wailord and kabutops, they are both awesome, but latias ex is also a beast.

Your right Mudkip I saw those images some time ago and we can see them at www.wakaba.net

Well I like very much Typhlosion ex and Wailord ex because they have a lot of HP and because their atack's are very strong.
And I also like Chansey ex cause I have one!

Back