Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Best Moments of 2007-08 HP-on Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

yeah, like last year - do one for this year :D

For me this year - worlds 2008 and a great chance to meet the entire top cut crew :thumb: Great guys! :thumb:

Getting to know the Reeds, Lafonte, TheTopCut, etc. a lot more and anyone else who has helped me have a great season.

Winning MI States undef.

Jason beating Gino.

T2 at 2 pre-releases, T4 at BR in my first Rating tourney EVAR, T8 Regs in Rockville, T2 Lusby BR,
being at origins, and meeting new people i wouldn't have met otherwise.

It's funny how a little card game can give you some of the best memories.

O yea, and my quote:

Junior Players at Nats(including me) said:
WF WANT PARINGS!(like 500 times.)

Jason over Gino.

Seeing all the people that have been the reason I keep playing and going to events at Nationals and Worlds. Pokemon is so much more than a game and I hope everyone can understand that. A great, great season.

Seeing all the people that have been the reason I keep playing and going to events at Nationals and Worlds. Pokemon is so much more than a game and I hope everyone can understand that. A great, great season.

^ Chad speaks the truth. Also, I had fun at events despite not winning them or doing well

And, 8-0 grinder

Getting back into the game after years of not playing (hadn't picked up the cards since the WotC days). However, my ability to participate is limited by the sheer fact that I can't justify driving 2 hours to get to a League location :/

T4 Nats
Nats and Worlds in general
XF wins Nats
Lafonte wins Worlds
A mediocre season with a great ending in Nats/Worlds

Winning several Battle Roads and two great City Championships, getting 2nd and 1st at State Championships, making 2nd place of my Nationals, and of course, my team and me being at Worlds and meeting all the famous players.

However, even if this was my most successful season yet, I still hope for next year to see more different decks - metagame was quite boring at some tournaments.

1st reionals
1st states
red face paint winning juniors
2nd year playing and ending teh season with a rating of 1960.12 and being 5th in the nation
BAD STUFF:
going to seniors...
last year i had no email so i coudnlt get an invite :(
might not go to either nats or worlds even if i recieve an invite...

4. Ness getting Worlds once again.

3. Winning the Prof Cup (and still not knowing how I did it) :blush:

2. Running my own Battle Road the way I wanted to run one, with no strings and no outside interference.

1. JUDGING NATS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back