Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Best of EX Tournament Crawley- NEW PRIZES- TFG Boosters!!!!

afirule

Saturday 11th August- I'm running a second "Best of EX Format" Tournament in Crawley!!!

It's at Ian F's usual venue-

St Edward The Confessor Social Club
Hilcrest Close
Crawley
West Sussex RH10 7EQ
Doors Open: 10:00 AM
Start Time: 11:15 AM
Admission: £3

Bring all your cards from EX:Ruby Sapphire to EX:power Keepers- your Dragtrodes, LBS, RAMBO's or Flygons!!!!

If you don't have many of the older cards- DON'T WORRY!!! Bring your deck from the 06-07 season (Flygon EX D for example) and see how it does against some of the older cards!!!!!! I will have a couple of spare decks on me if anyone is desperate!!!

Prizes will include JAPANESE ONLY DECK BOXES and VARIOUS GOODIES INCLUDING COMPLETE THEME DECKS AND JPN HALF DECKS!!!!!!! NEW- TFG BOOSTERS WORTH £5 or so each! 1 to each of the winners! Everyone will receive something for entering!!! *digs out holos/reverses*

It would be great if you guys could make it- I'd love some support in what will be only my second sanctioned tournament EVER!! Bring a friend- bring a coach load of friends!! :biggrin: :lol:

Edit: Due to low turnout at the last event (sad face...) I've decided to get some different goodies for prizes- these are way cool though! JPN Half Decks, English Theme Decks from recent sets, and TFG BOOSTERS! :biggrin:

We should have plenty of items for sale at the event! I've just got in some JPN deckboxes (lovely Darkrai, dialga/palkia etc!!!) - and if I don't have them with me, I will have some pictures etc- you can pre-order them from me, and i'll forward them to you when I get them! Also available- cups of tea, figures etc etc!

Last edited:
This sounds absolutely great, Andy. If I'm around then, I'll be there. I might be in Yorkshire though.

I'll prolly just tech Dunsparce and Pidgeot into my season 07-08 :)D) deck into it, as those are the only decent cards I have from older ex sets. In fact I bought the Dunsparce for 3p each specially for this!

Dom, please do! Show us your mad dragtrode skills!

The prizes have been edited- no boosters, but lots of fun items!!! EVERYONE WILL RECEIVE SOMETHING!!!!!

Hmmmm... A chance to use that BLS I had built but never played, one last outing for Metanite? Typhlosion? Paraflora!?

I'm playing Absolutions with 3 cards from way back when that would have made the dech totally sick lol

great stuff! Old school ftw!
Everyone from the london area- could you please mention this at your league etc- should be so much fun! If we get time, we can always run some 8 player flights with whatever decks you want!

Don't forget SATURDAY AUGUST 11TH

Alright, finally checked the calender. I'm NOT away that day, so count me in. This should be great. Now to make a deck. :D I've got my Pidgeot!

Sounds great, Andy, and t'will be good to see you again.

I'll mention it at my league, but considering 80% of us are under 10... I don't know. I'll tell Stuart and Emma anyway.

Will promote as much as i can over the next few days at school andy :)

*sees the word school*

*gibbers slightly*

If I mentioned it at school... I wouldn't be able to come myself, even.

As things stand, I may have to use my GatrEggs deck. :D

Don't see how I can fit an anti-DragTrode into something else.

lol Dom- ur mindgames to put people off dragtrode JUST WON'T WORK!

ryan- i can lend you a deck if you want! lmk via pm

Dom, I don't have any cards at all from TRR and DR... so, no, I won't be able to do that.

Ryan - I can lend you one as well, of course.

Hi guys,
just reminding you all to mention this tournament at league this week and next!
I'll be at crawley league tonight to promote it! Please bring everyone you can! :biggrin:

I'll come so long as numbers aren't so low and i can get the train ticket cheap enough lol :tongue:

Just to say that last night's recruitment session at league went well!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE advertise this event! :biggrin:

NEW UPDATE-
TFG boosters for teh winnerz!!!!
Will have JPN deckboxes for sale!!!!!!
Come one, come all! :biggrin:

Back