Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Best Place for Bulk (needing some Info)

pokemonrocks777

Front Page News Editor
Hello everyone. My Name is Kevin Hart and I have been A Pokemon Player for 5 seasons and have been collecting since Base Set. Over the years I have been collecting alot of cards. Now I think I have alot of unused commons/Uncommons. In fact too many common and uncommons now. I have gone though a lot with these cards and I think My family has too. I would Like to try to sell them but I don't know of any other places besides T&T that takes them. So here are my Problems and am needing some advice so help please.

• T&T buys bulk for like 1c so I will lose more money to ship all of them
  • I do not meet the qualifacations to sell them here on da gym
  • can't really afford to ship places. (and be able to track my order)
  • I do not have an active paypal
  • I have to organize my cards by set in order for T&T to take them (I don't have enough time for that)

I am heading to regionals with some Friends where I hope T&T will be there however All I am able to take is like a shoe box full of bulk, casue of some problems with me packing way too much in past trips and i need the money and I can barely go without the Bulk

Any suggestions or know of any website that takes bulk?

Note for Mods: I do not know if this is allowed so sorry if it is not

Thanks guys
Kevin Hart

You don't have to sort by set for bulk.
TT pays by check
TT pays $20 per 1000 cards.

This isn't very good however. When I sold them bulk, they were paying $55 per 1000. I think they just have to much bulk so they are cutting back.

You don't have to sort by set for bulk.
TT pays by check
TT pays $20 per 1000 cards.

This isn't very good however. When I sold them bulk, they were paying $55 per 1000. I think they just have to much bulk so they are cutting back.

Really cause I was told that you have to have them by like 3 different sorting groups
Also like do they ship the check in the mail?

Or do the even better money maker, grab up a ton of "ultra rares" like Meganium Primes and such and do the 50 cards and 1 Ultra Rare thing on ebay for like $10 a thing.
You'd make money fast that way.

Back