Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Best place to buy Japanese singles?

TonySandlin

I'm trying to collect Voltorbs and Electrodes in Japanese, so I was wondering what the best website for doing so is?

Keep in mind that these cards span over many sets. I want to find a site that has a large amount of singles from all different sets, not just new ones and the occasional Base set.

Please do not tell me CollectorsCache or Ebay, I've already checked them. I'll also check actual Japanese websites if anyone knows of any.

Thanks!

And if you know sites that sell other languages of cards too, that would be great as well.

Last edited:
for voltorb and electrodes... not that many site sell those in japanese since they don't cost that much. They sell mostly the new BW sets and rare promos.

for voltorb and electrodes... not that many site sell those in japanese since they don't cost that much. They sell mostly the new BW sets and rare promos.

I've managed to find an Italian site that sells almost all of them haha There must be a Japanese one somewhere.... I should mention, I'm also open to actual Japanese sites. I'll have trouble reading them, but I could figure it out.

I've seen this site as well. I'll give it a shot and ask him. I once used a site to purchase the Vending Series Voltorb and the Voltorb and Electrode cards from the TCG video game for really cheap.... They specialized in Japanese cards, but I can no longer find the site.

if you buy a huge lot, he'll give you a discount. Just mention Eric referred you and he'll consider it. How much are you planning on buying?

if you buy a huge lot, he'll give you a discount. Just mention Eric referred you and he'll consider it. How much are you planning on buying?

I only wanted to buy if I could get many of the cards I needed in one haul. If thats not going to be possible with the Japanese cards, I'll just see if I can find some contacts, somehow, in Japan or just someone who has good access to Japanese cards. That might be difficult too, though.

Back