3 Cynthia
1 Palmer

17 NRG
4 Lightning
4 Psychic
3 Fire
2 Grass
4 Call

The goal is to achieve nrg advantage with the Ripple Sweel attack If you get 1 attack off, it is ussually enought to fight forward. To do this you need to get 6 types down and get the Ultimate Zone down. To take that energy advantage into many options. I fould that only a few attacks are worth bothering with, but it is good to take advantage of the weakness advantage when you level up the other pokes.

Once the massive energy is on the board, then focuses on a few attacks. Fire RCUS Poke's 80 attack, the Psy Bold 100 attack, and Meteor Attack 100. I wish 100 Damage was enough to get the job done, but that demands you use weakness to your advantage to get the KO's. You can flame out because of the energy demands, but if you time everything.

Again, this deck is underpowered for this format, but is league competitive in for the older players. I think this is the way a pure Arceus Deck needs to be played. My build reflected what cards we actually pulled, and uses all 4 of our level x's. If you have different ones, I can see the focus shift, but the concept of RIPPLE SWELL, is probably the core to any RCUS creation. Trying to use every attack just doesn't make sense to me.

Last edited:
I personally think that you should have 2 omnisent Lv. X, 1 Phsychic Boly Lv.x, and 1 metoer blast Lv.X it is more consistent that way

Here's my idea:

Arceus:
2 :colorless:
1 :fire:
1 :grass:
1 :water:
1 :fighting:
1 :lightning:
1 :psychic:
1 :dark:
1 :metal:
4 omniscient